Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Start the RolePlay 1st of June

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Start the RolePlay 1st of June - Page 3 Empty Re: Start the RolePlay 1st of June

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:30 am

"Did I startle you?" the ferret asked. The voice should seem pretty familar to Megan and Skittles, They knew her for a long time and Skittles knew her for a few weeks.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Start the RolePlay 1st of June - Page 3 Empty Re: Start the RolePlay 1st of June

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:32 am

Megan's eyes widened, even though it was still vary dark, "FERGIE!?!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:34 am

Fergie smiled. "You guessed!" she squeaked happily.

"FERGIE!" Skittles squeaked with surprise.

Fergie smiled. She turned into the wind again and blew towards the entrance she was standing at the entrance of the cave.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:36 am

Megan ran over to her, "Wh-what are y-you doing here? I thought you only showed up when there are major emergencies... not that you aren't welcome of course, but that's usually why you appear to us."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:38 am

"I appear whenever I want don't I?" Fergie squeaked. "Come." she squeaked. She turned to wind blowing slowly so Megan and Skittles could follow.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:41 am

Megan followed, "Well, it's just, that's usually why you come to us."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:42 am

Skittles heard Fergie giggle in the wind as she started to blow. She blew right back to camp. "Starlight would be happy to see you." she squeaked.

Fergie turned back to Ferret form at the entrance of camp. She walked into camp to greet her old friend.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:46 am

Sparkle, left behind again, followed the others scents back to camp. "Fergie?" he asked. "More bad news? Or just a visit?" he asked, nodding his head to his former leader.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:47 am

Megan stepped infront of her, "Fergie, I'm sorry to stop you, but the shock of seeing you might cause Starlight to go into early labor, remember, she hasn't seen you since you died."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:49 am

Fergie stoped in her tracks. "You talk like a wise leader." she commented. "Skittles, Megan or Sparkle, Would one of you please go tell Starlight that I'm here? I might be wind though when she come, It wouldn't scare her if I just appear on a rock or something." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:55 am

Megan smiled, "I'll get her, and remember to tell her first." she turned and slipped into the main burrow chamber. (It is all actually one burrow connected into many chambers. Starlight is still in the sleeping chamber, where all of the ferrets sleep, they sleep in piles to keep warm in freezing nights.)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:57 am

(Cool)

Fergie was swept away by the wind. She was the wind waiting for Megan to tell Starlight that she was here.

Skittles smiled and padded inside camp.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:01 am

Megan nuzzled Staright lightly, "Starlight," she whispered, "Starlight get up."

Starlight's eyes fluttered open, "wh-wha?" She lifted her head and yawned.

Megan smiled, "Fergie, Fergie's spirit is here to see you."

Starlight opened her eyes wide, "What!?!"

Megan's smile turned into a wide grin, "come see." She turned aqnd darted out of the burrow.

Starlight was slower out, she was now very large with her litter.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:04 am

Skittles watched as Starlight got out of the burrow. She looked at the wind and nodded.

And at once the wind went to a rock and started to go around and around. Feet began to show and once the leafs and wind died down, Fergie was standing on the rock smileing at Starlight.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:08 am

Starlight smiled brightly at Fergie, "Fergie? I can't believe it's you! It's been so long."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:09 am

"That's so cool." Sparkle said, watching Fergie form from the wind.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:12 am

Fergie smiled. "I would have come sooner but....." she trailed off. She didn't want to startle Starlight so she changed the subject. "You're kits....." she trailed off again. Almost everything she was going to say had to involve the Mafia.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:13 am

"Is something wrong with Starlight's kits?" asked Sparkle, frowning in confusion.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:14 am

Starlight's eyes narrowed, "what? What about my kits?"

Megan leaned over to Sparkle and whispered in his ear, "I knew it was bad news, it always is." She turned back and faced Fergie.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:15 am

Fergie looked afraid now. Nothing was going to happen with their birth it was just what was going to happen to them. Her eyes looked terrified, her face frightend. She said nothing else.

"Fergie?" Skittles asked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:17 am

Starlight now looked scared, "What!?! What is it!?!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:20 am

Fergie shouldn't had said anything. "Do I always have to mess things up?" she growled at herself. She turned back to Starlight. "I've already told Skittles, Megan, and Sparkle that the Mafia will do something bad, it invloves you're kits." she squeaked. Sighing she started to turn back into the wind.

"Fergie!" Skittles called.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:22 am

Starlight calls out, "WAIT! FERGIE! WAIT!!! WHAT HAPPENS!!!" But she was already gone...
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:23 am

The wind blew high in the sky and vanished.

"Fergie." Skittles sighed. She glanced at Starlight, Hoping that Fergie hadn't scared her to much.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:24 am

"Mafia again." said Sparkle angerly.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:26 am

Megan snarled, "No doubt."

Starlight gulped.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:32 am

Skittles looked at Starlight. "Don't worry, you'll be....." she trailed off as she remembered the Mafia. She then looked away.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:35 am

Starlight closed her eyes tight, "I will be... but it's not me I'm worried about." She glanced at her large belly where her kits were, they were safe for the moment, but once they were born, they'd come into a cold and dark world, and with the Mafia, they'd be in danger.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:40 am

Skittles felt bad for Starlight. Fergie never had lied, and what she said was true. The mafia would do something bad.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:46 am

(If you didn't know, I sent you a PM.)

Starlight lowered her head, she didn't at all like what she had heard.

JD padded over, "Hey what's going on here?" He looked around curiously.

Starlight shook her head sadly, she didn't want to talk about it, but these were his kits to, he deserved to know, "Fergie's spirit appeared, she said the Mafia will attack, and our kits..." she didn't continue.

JD narrowed his eyes into a glare, "If they come anywhere near here, they WILL be driven out or killed!!!" he lowered his head so he could see Starlight at eye level, and lowered his voice to a sweet and comforting tone, "I promise, if they come here, they will regret they ever came in contact with us in the first place.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next