Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Start the RolePlay 1st of June

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Start the RolePlay 1st of June - Page 9 Empty Re: Start the RolePlay 1st of June

Post by Kusuma Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:14 am

Megan was startled by Sparkle's appearance. She looked quickly over to him, "Oh, I thought you were still asleep... I was uh, doing nothing." She turned and looked back up to the stars.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Start the RolePlay 1st of June - Page 9 Empty Re: Start the RolePlay 1st of June

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:20 am

"What are you looking at?" Sparkle said, looking at the sky but just seeing the stars, nothing unusual.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:22 am

Skittles yawned in her sleep. She woke up sweating for some reason. She rolled her eyes when she noticed that Jakes pack was crowding her. She got up and walked away slowly trying not to disturb them. She looked out snd seen Sparkle and Megan. She rolled her eyes. This is weird, Useually it always ends up with me Megan and Sparkle! She thought. She hopped out. She felt the cool breeze it made her cooler. She was warm again instead of very hot. She looked at Sparkle and Megan.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:26 am

(I read you're post on the Price pack Kusuma, That would be cool, I'd like to show you guys who I look like in real life, And sorry for double posting I just thought I would post this)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:33 am

Megan looked up at the Stars, mezmorized, "I've never seen anything like it before."

(I remember my first REAL stary night, last summer, me an my family were camping at the Riverdance lodge, the greatest place to camp on EARTH!!! And my mom took me outside in the middle of the night, we spent about half an hour stargazing.)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:39 am

(Wow that sounds really cool. Once I used to live in Texas, It was so beautiful at night, we would see shooting stars. My dad is trying to sell a script in california, he wrought (Dunno how to spell it) about Jenny, a ghost and her dead baby, we went their once and I hid, my moms friend scared me so bad, she seen three guys with grey hoodies on they we're just standing their, we we're by a creek we're Jenny's grave lay, and her dead baby. I was so scared after that night and I never wanted to go their ever again. But ghost's alway's haunted us in the house we lived in their. It was just to scary at that house!)

Skittles looked at the sky. She knew Megan and Sparkle didn't notice her. She layed down but didn't fall asleep.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:45 am

(Lol, halloween matirial. On my town's main street, there are a lot of ghost stories, like the woman in blue, she was cut across the throat by the neck for some reason I don't remember, they say she appears to every tourist group, funny, she didn't appear on our field trip into our town's past.)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:51 am

"It's just the sky." Sparkle said.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:52 am

Megan giggled, "I'm talking about the stars."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:53 am

Skittles looked at them. She sat up and looked at the stars. Her eyes lit up. She never seen so many in her life. "Wow." she whispered.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:57 am

"Ya I suppose they look special tonight. Is that good news or bad?" Sparkle asked.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:59 am

Megan smiled, "I don't know, I've never seen so many before, I used to see tiny specks of light... now... wow...." (I gotta go.)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:03 am

Skittles looked at the stars. She snuck away from Megan and Sparkle. She looked up at the sky. "Fergie? Is this bad or good news?" she asked. The breeze blew past her whispering in her ear was little voices. "Good news? For what?" she asked. The breeze blew again. "Well maybe tonight, but what about tomorrow?" she asked. The breeze blew. This time she heard nothing but breeze.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:09 am

"Um, Skittles?" Sparkle asked.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:10 am

Skittles looked at the ground and looked back up at Sparkle. "Y-Yes?" she asked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:19 am

"What did the wind say to you?" Sparkle asked.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:21 am

Sparkle looked back. "This time it was just breeze. Fergie said she's letting us have one night of relaxation before panicking about the Mafia, She said we must train hard tomorrow." she squeaked in a low soft voice.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:28 am

"Thanks Fergie."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:35 am

Skittles sighed. "I just hope we don't over train, If we lose all of our energy the Mafia could defeat us." she sighed at the thought of the Mafia defeating the Shining stars and killing Starlights kits.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:43 am

"We won't. We will train just right, and defeat them" Sparkle said.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Megan nodded and yawned, "Let's go to bed, we'll got a long day ahead o' us." She headed below ground.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:59 pm

"I agree." said Sparkle. Yawning, he followed Megan.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Skittles just looked back at them. She shook her head and looked back at the stars. She tucked her paws under her belly. She didn't go in there to sleep because, this was her only night of relaxation.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:17 pm

(Fergieforever, we already started the next rp day on a different thread.)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:19 pm

(Yeah I noticed that, I just posted on it)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9