Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Start the RolePlay 1st of June

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Start the RolePlay 1st of June - Page 2 Empty Re: Start the RolePlay 1st of June

Post by Fergieforever Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:09 am

Skittles frowned. "Do you actually think I'd try to take it hard on you? I'm still a kit you know." she squeaked to Megan. She sighed and nodded. "I guess that doe's mean I am a little different." she sighed. She looked at Sparkle. "Are we going to just sit here and chat or are we going to train?" she mumbled.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Start the RolePlay 1st of June - Page 2 Empty Re: Start the RolePlay 1st of June

Post by FoodIsYummy Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:36 am

Sparkle ran at her, sliding around the kit and knocking her legs out from under her. He stood back up and shook dirt off of his fur. "Train."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:39 am

Skittles grinned. She sprang to her feet and darted at Sparkle. She was ready for the Mafia now.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:42 am

Sparkle didn't move as Skittles ran into him. Then he darted aside, raking his paws across her sides. "When you want to use a move that involves claws, just use the pads of your paws in training." he told her.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:45 am

Skittles rolled her eyes. "Okay." she squeaked. She thought Sparkle was a pretty good mentor. She hopped in front of him and rose her haunches ready to srping at the right moment.

(I have to go soon, I'm going to watch The corpse bride once Maddies off of the wii)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:52 pm

(I got a lot of movies on Nteflix wii, I've watched, Bolt, Beverly Hills Chiuawa, Where the Red Fern Grows, and Al the story of an Alosaurus a Walking with Dinosaurs special, but I can't find the Corpse Bride, do see that movie with Netflix?)

Megan suddenly knew a way to help, she pounced at Skittles' back and pinned her down on her stomach, "...and you must always be alert, surely they will have backup, and if needed, you may turn out outnumbered, if that is the case, you must be aware of ALL your surroundings."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Skittles grinned. "I know that! They could sneak up on me anywhere around me and spring!" she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:07 am

Megan smirked and stepped away from Skittles, "Yes, but I was able to pin you down easily, so you must always keep it in mind, even when not currently in battle, they often start the entire attack from behind.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:19 am

Skittles giggled. "Where did you learn to get so smart?" she asked walking around.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:28 am

Megan smiled, "Simple... expiriance."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:49 am

Skittles grinned. She stretched and yawned. She was tired of training. What are you thinking? You can train all day! She thought.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:53 am

Megan sat down and breifly thought about Starlight's litter, they were coming, at LEAST within a few days, or more like a matter of hours. She herself had been spayed, so she couldn't have kits of herown, so it was good to think that soon there would be little kits for her to babysit.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:55 am

Skittles padded over to Megan. "What do you think about Starlight going to have kit's soon?" she asked. "I think it's going to be cool! I've alway's wanted to see baby ferrets!" she squeaked happily.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:00 am

Megan smiled, "I think it is wonderful, it also looks like it is going to be a large litter, more kits means more future warriors." (Btw FergieForever, why was one of the ranks on the Chicken Smoothie site, Queen? What does that even mean for a ferret?)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:04 am

(Well It meant like a mother going to give birth soon or has babys to take care of, But it was just a role-play, On this site Queen doesn't even exist to the Ferrets)

Skittles smiled. She closed her eyes when the breeze started to blow through her fur. She opend her eyes when something whispered in her ear when the wind blew past her and Megan.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:08 am

Megan felt the breeze and sighed, then looked to Skittles, "are you okay?" (Well, a mother ferret is called a Jill, and a father is called a Hob, if a female is fixed, she's called a Sprite, I don't remember what you call a fixed male.)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:12 am

(Okay, Lol. We have a dog named Jill but we call her Dubber for some strange weird reason)

Skittles looked at Megan. "I heard voices through that breeze, It sounded like it was telling me something but I couldn't understand it, And maybe...." she trailed off as she seen the wind blow again. "It want's me to follow it." she whispered. Without waiting for an answer or question she got up and followed the wind.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:15 am

Megan looked confused for a second then followed.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:17 am

Skittles stopped for a second, waiting for the wind to return. She ducked as the wind started to blow again. She got up and sprang forward following the wind. She started to run towards it. "Wait!" she called after picking up her pace.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:18 am

Megan was running alongside Skittles. (You know, I also draw comics sometimes, i could draw a comic of this scene! Very Happy Razz )
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:58 am

(Sounds awesome!)

Skittles stoped once the wiind died down. "Wait." she sighed. She blew away with the wind as it started to blow away. "Help..." she trailed off as she relized the wind wanted her to follow it. She heard the voices again and asked. "Who are you?" she pirked her ears to hear what they we're saying.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:04 am

Megan stayed close to Skittles. (Can Megan hear it too or not?)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:07 am

"Hey what happened to training?" called Sparkle following the females. "Where are you going? Are you following these 'voices'?"
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:09 am

Megan looked to Sparkle, "I'm just following her." She gestured her head to Skittles.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:13 am

(Yeah you all can hear it)

Skittles was to distracted to talk. She followed the wind until it reached a cave. It blew inside. Without hesitading, Skittles followed it in the cave.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:17 am

Megan stopped at the cave mouth, but being a ferret, curiousity got the better of her and she headed in after Skittles. Ferrets don't have good eyesight, and in the dark, it was far worse. (they are nearsighted, it means that they can only see thing very well up close, if the are far away, they are just fuzzy figures.)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:19 am

"Hello?" Skittles called in the cave even thought she couldn't see very good in the cave, She still had good hearing. Her ears twitched and walked deeper into the cave.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:22 am

Megan bumped into Skittles, "WHOA!!! Oh! Sorry, didn't see you there. Even though it was dark, she could still use her sense of smell, she sniffed the area, "Something smells weird."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:26 am

Skittles jumped but relized it was Megan. "It's okay." she sniffed. "I smell it to." she squeaked. She walked deeper until the wind had died down at the end of the cave leafs fell on a rock. Skittles couldn't see it, but she had a good sence of smell and good hearing. The leafs started to blow around. Skittles smelt an unfamliar scent that swiped through her nose. But as the leafs went up feet began to stand on the rock. After the leafs had died down a ferret stood quietly on the rock smiling at Megan and Skittles.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:28 am

Megan saw the outline of the ferret in the darkness, "wh-who are you!?!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next