Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Start the RolePlay 1st of June

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Start the RolePlay 1st of June - Page 7 Empty Re: Start the RolePlay 1st of June

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Megan barked angrily, "Oh great! Another one of Al's slaves."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Start the RolePlay 1st of June - Page 7 Empty Re: Start the RolePlay 1st of June

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Fergie silenced her. "But Ruby doesn't seem like such threat, She gets scared everytime Al yells at her or when she sees another ferret die." she squeaked.

Skittles frowned. "Stupid Mafia." she growled.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Megan stopped and looked thoughtful for a moment, "Hold on, I didn't even know the Mafia had kits."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:42 pm

"Charlotte had kits a couple weeks ago." Fergie squeaked. "she thinks Boon would make a good fighter/hunter." Fergie rolled her eyes.

Skittles bared her teeth. "The Mafia is so stupid!" she growled.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:43 pm

Megan nodded, "So what did you come to tell us?"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Fergie looked at her. "I came to warn you about them, Ruby is new and would try to kill you, and please try to keep watch." she started to turn back into the wind.

"Thanks!" Skittles squeaked after Fergie. She growled one more time at the Mafia.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:47 pm

Megan looked confused, "First she says Ruby wouldn't be a threat, and now she's saying to be wary of her, *sighs and shakes head* Fergie can be very confusing."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:48 pm

"Bye Fergie! Travel safe! See ya soon!" Sparkle called quietly. "Well you heard her. We better get back to camp and tell JD and Starlight." he said. Sparkle turned and began running back to camp.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:50 pm

"Yes, But she is wise." Skittles squeaked. The Mafia better be ready! They'll never wish they came to attack us! She hissed at her thought. She turned to Sparkle and darted past him. She was alot quicker then him and Megan. She ran full speed and in no time she was back into the tall grass.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:53 pm

(how can she be quicker? shes not full grown, sparkle has longer legs, and sparkle isnt old.)
Sparkle ran into camp. He ran down into the burrow. "JD I need to speak with you." he said quickly.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:54 pm

(Well maybe a little quicker, I don't know. Lol)

Skittles stoped and gasped for breath. She fell to the ground and closed her eyes. Soon after she fell asleep.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:56 pm

(that's right, if anything, skittles should be running the slowest, she has the shortest legs.)

JD looked up to Sparkle, "What? What is it?"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Sparkle walked out of the burrow and flicked his tail, asking JD to follow.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:00 am

JD followed Sparkle outside.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:05 am

"There's lots to tell." Sparkle said. "First, we met some other ferrets." he told JD about how he knew Prince, Arrow, and the others. "And now they're here. We chased them off our territory, but they're out there. Then, Fergie came to us. She told us that the Mafia had two kits, but Al killed the smaller of the two. And they have a new member. Her name is Ruby. Fergie said she is scared of Al and is scared easily, but also said she's something to watch out for." Sparkle finished.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:07 am

JD thought for a moment, "If only Fergie was still here, she could get her frinds, Jake and his pack, and have them help us."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:09 am

Skittles opend her eyes. Had Fergie just send Skittles a dream? She shook her head. She padded over to Megan. "Megan." she squeaked. "I need to tell you something." she whispered.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:10 am

"Well Skittles seems really good at hearing Fergie. Maybe we could get Skittles to ask Fergie where Jake is." Sparkle offered.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:12 am

JD nodded, "Good idea, let's go ask her." He ran over to find Skittles.

Megan looked to Skittles, "what is it?"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:14 am

Sparkle trotted after JD. "Hey Skittles. We need you to talk to Fergie." he said.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:18 am

Skittles looked at the two. "What is it?" she asked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:20 am

JD squeaked, "We need you to ask her where Jake is, we need his help. Him and his pack."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:24 am

Skittles nodded. "Okay." she squeaked. She closed her eyes. She heard voices and followe it. She opend her eyes and followed the talking voices.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:27 am

JD sat down and watched.

Megan decided not to follow this time.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:32 am

Skittles opend her eyes. Fergie stood in front of her. "They need you're help." she squeaked. "Could you tell us how to find Jake and his pack?" she asked.

Fergie nodded. "Just stomp you're feet, They have very good ears, They live not to far from here." she squeaked.

"Thanks Fergie!" Skittles squeaked as Fergie dissapeared. "You need to stomp you're feet!" she called after her pack.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:34 am

JD raised an eyebrow, "Stomp out feet? Is she joking?"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:35 am

"She told me thats how Brook got Jake and his pack, She said they don't live far from here." she squeaked. "Unless we could go search for them." she suggested.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:38 am

"I vote for stomping our feet and if it doesn't work we go look for them." Sparkle said, poundig hi feet on the ground.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:40 am

Megan braught up her feet and pounded them to the earth.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:43 am

Sparkle kept stomping his feet. "Come on Jake!" he said.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next