Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Start the RolePlay 1st of June

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Start the RolePlay 1st of June - Page 5 Empty Re: Start the RolePlay 1st of June

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:32 pm

"Huh?" said Sparkle. "Oh. Megan. Sorry, I didn't hear you come up. Ya, it is bad. But we can keep the Mafia out."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Start the RolePlay 1st of June - Page 5 Empty Re: Start the RolePlay 1st of June

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Megan looked a little confused, "how?" (I have a plan idea, in mind, and they WILL egt to the burrow.)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Skittles frowned. She got up and walked away to let Megan and Sparkle talk.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:38 pm

(ok but Sparkle is gonna be really confidant they can stop the mafia.)
"We'll fight them. We won't let them near those kits. Or Starlight." Sparkle said.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Megan smiled, "That's a plan, at the first sign of 'em we chase them clear back into the waste pit they came from."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:44 pm

"Yup."
(can the prince pack be on their territory? and megan and sparkle can find them?)
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Skittles looked back to make sure they weren't following her. Once she heard they we're nowhere near her, she darted off. She darted around playfully. She stoped when she reached a meadow with tall grass. She looked back and grinned. She back up and raced inside of the grass. "None of them could find me now!" she squeaked and kept running.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:48 pm

(Okay, here it is, when we move one pack to another pack's territory, we move it onto their forum board, which means like you say they crossed the border, then you write your next post on the other pack's rp board.)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:48 pm

"Where'd Skittles go? Her scent doesn't lead back to camp." Sparkle said.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Megan looked around, "she was here just a moment ago... Skittles! Skittles!" She called out, "Skittles!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Skittles heard them and kept running. She ran all around the tall grass. "Can't catch me!" she called back. She was pretty speedy for her size.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Megan smiled and chased after her.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Sparkle started running after her when he scented ferret. "Skittles stop! There are other ferrets over there!" He ran after her, but she had a huge head start.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Skittles heard him. She tryed to stoped but the ground made her keep sliding. She finaly stoped but she back up. She looked terrified when she smelt the scent was somewhere near her.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Sparkle ran up next to Skittles. "Don't worry. It's not the Mafia." he said. Sparkle walked forwards, following the scent. He walked out of the tall grass into a clearing with six ferrets. "Prince!" he gasped.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Arrow looked up and saw other ferrets and jumped back.

Lavender barked, "well, well, well, look who it is," she looked to Sparkle.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:02 pm

"Prince, Lavender, Arrow, Fuzzball and Cassanova. Who's the little lady?" he asked,nodding at Coco, who was half hiding behind Cassanova.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Lavender, "That's Coco."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Skittles stood up she looked at the three and shook her head. She rose her haunches and sprang. She darted around the six and back into the tall grass. She poked her head out and grinned playfully.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Megan turned to Sparkle, "friends of your's?"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:09 pm

"Sadly, they were. Back when I was a pet, I was forced to go to a ferret school."

"Prince Ferret School of Manners." piped in Prince. "Named after me, of course."

"Yeah, yeah. So I had to go there and these dimwits were there too. So we were sort of freinds." Sparkle ended.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Skittles steped out of the grass. She frowned. She was bored now. She yawned and looked at Sparkels friends. She felt the breeze. She closed her eyes as the breeze blew through her fur. She opend her eyes. She rose her haunches and sprang after the breeze.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Lavender hissed, "Who you calling dimwits you overgrown flea!?!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:16 pm

"Yeah Sparkle could barely pass his classes! And he calls us dimwitted?" laughed Prince.

Coco inched her way out from behind Cassanova. "Can you show us how to hunt?" she asked Megan, Skittles, and Sparkle.

"We don't their help!" growled Prince.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Skittles saw a leaf blowing around with the breeze. She rose her haunches and sprang. She caught it and attacked it. She looked at Sparkle, Megan and the others hoping they didn't see what just did.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:20 pm

"YEAH!" they're just dumb flea bags who chose to leave their pride and roll in mud!" Lavender laughed.

Megan snarled, "Get out of here ya'll brainless twerps!"

Lavender sneered, "Fine, you'd probably spread your dumb disease to us anyway," she rolled her eyes, "C'mon, they aren't worth our time." she turned and headed back.

Arrow followed. Cassanova also followed.

Megan barked angrily, "That's it! Git out of here you cowards!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Skittles frowned at the Prince pack. Her eyes stretched wide when she relized she was being lifted off of the ground. The breeze turned to hard blowing wind. She dug her claws into the ground but then accidently let go. "Help!" she called.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Prince stuck his nose in the air and trotted to the front. "Come along, my subjects we'll find the best land of all. Better than this dump!"

Coco glanced at the other pack and then ran to catch up with her pack.

Fuzzball spat on the ground in front of Megan and Sparkle then ran back to the Prince Pack.

"Well that went well." said Sparkle. "Skittles!" he shouted.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:25 pm

(I don't think winds can be strong enough to lift up a kit, but enough to knock her over and drag her on the ground.)

"I gatcha'," Megan grabbed onto her scruff and tried to force herself toward the burrow.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:28 pm

(Yeah thats what I meant)

Skittles dug her claws into the ground. The wind died down and turned back into the breeze. "Hmm." she squeaked suspiously. She was able to walk on her feet. "Why did it..." she trailed off. She wondered why the wind tryed to take her.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next