Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Roleplay - 12th of June

4 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Roleplay - 12th of June - Page 12 Empty Re: Roleplay - 12th of June

Post by Fergieforever Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:01 am

(Bye! I have to go soon to)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 pm

The dog snarled loudly and charged after them, following their scent until he caught them, "YOU'LL PAY WITH YOUR LIVES YOU DUMB FLEA BAGS!!!" He snatched Skittles tight in his jaws and tore into her like a ferret with a mouse. He sank his teeth deep into her side and pulled hard, tearing fleash. As blood began to spill on his paws, he knew he'd win. They were no match for an animal ove 50 times their weight.

Megan screamed as she saw the dog snatch Skittles. The dog was a deadly animal and was not to be underestimated. Skittles had made a fetal mistake by calling back to the dog when it already wanted to kill her.

Suddenly the dog's mate, an australian shepard came running and snarled loudly as she charged at Sparkle. She was here to help her mate.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:59 pm

"Loki!" Limmerick called. Her brother heard her voice and limped out of hiding. In the distance, they heard the dogs barking.

The kits looked at each other. "C'mon," Loki said, "Maybe they need help." He started limping toward the barking, Limmerick following behind.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:30 am

Skittles yelped in pain. "Whhyy shhoouulldd wee ppaayy foorr soommeething we hadnn'tt doneee?" she managed to growl. "Wee oonlly weerree trryyiinng too geet ourr frienddd backkk!" she yowled in pain. "Plleasse leet goo!" she whimpered loudly.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:11 am

The kits arrived to see Skittles in the dog's mouth and Skittles yowling. "Please let her go. She's our friend." Limmerick shouted. Loki was trailing behind, still limping.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:01 am

Skittles closed her eyes. She knew she would be dead any moment if the dog didn't drop her. Goodbye sweet life, Goodbye Limmerick and Loki, Goodbye Megan, Starlight, JD and the kits, Take care of Cracker Jack and Sparkle. she thought sadly, she felt like crying right now.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:45 am

Sparkle charged at the dog. He bit, scratched, and tore with all he had. It might be enough to make the dog let go of Skittles, but not enough to save himself too. He was already weakened from fighting before, and the dog was much too big. Plus, he was by himself. And now to top it off, there was another dog.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:48 am

The kits came to a halt. Loki noticed a lattice fence attached to the porch of the house. The lattice would allow a ferret through, but a dog wouldn't fit. Loki limped quickly toward the lattice. "Limmerick, follow me." When he got close to the fence, he stopped and let loose a ferret scream. "AAAAAACCKKK!" He then hissed and gingerly started war- dancing. "Hey, shtupid dog! Betcha can't get me. Big tuffy-wuffy. Bring it!" Limmerick looked at Loki like he was crazy, then realized what he was trying to do. "Yeah! Nah! Nah! You're so stupid and slow. You'll never catch us!"
She joined in the taunting.

"get ready to run" Loki whispered.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:05 am

Skittles opend her eyes. She looked at Sparkle. Sparkle! Just let it kill me! Save yourself! At least you won't have to get into anymore trouble trying to keep me safe! she thought almost yelling it outloud. "Please, Let....me go." she was almost to weak to even speak, her blood oozed out which made her more weak. She was almost ready to head where Fergie was, if this dog didn't let go soon she'd be hunting in Heaven with Fergie.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 am

Limmerick, after checking to see where the second dog was, started "charging" the dog with Skittles. "Hey! Dummy-head! You're too slow! You can't get me. Dummy!" She hissed and danced, slowly backing toward the porch.

Loki knew he couldn't run too fast but he came out a little bit and exaggerated his limp. "you can't even get ME!" He cried.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:50 am

Skittles looked at Limmerick. She started to growl and tell her to run but then she seen what she was doing. She acted like she knew nothing about it. Then she whimpered in pain.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:04 am

(the humans must be deaf. we need a pack attack to the rescue!)

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 am

(Pack attack? Lol. Yeah)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:23 am

(and we need Kusuma. Wait, the dogs and human's are NPC's, shouldn't we get to play them too or just Kusuma?)
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:27 am

(If the human is a farmer he'll have more dogs yeah we should play some. I'm sure Kusuma wouldn't mind)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:33 am

(we do seem to be stuck)

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:33 am

(ok, i'll play the dog's mate)

The female dog saw Loki and Limmerick and snarled. It ran at them, barking and baring it's teeth.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:42 am

Limmerick turned tail and ran, carefully drawing the dog towards the porch. Loki ducked under a bush and watched

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:44 am

The dog raced after Limmerick, gaining speed. Ferrets were fast, but the dog had long legs. Unless Limmerick did something, and soon, the dog would catch her.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:51 am

Limmerick knew she only had afew more feet until she made the safety of the porch, but she seemed to have misjudged.

Loki noticed his sister was in trouble. Because of his sore leg, he had stayed close to the porch, and was currently hidden in a bush, next to the stairs. He jumped out at the dog, hissing and managed to nip her tail. He grabbed on, hard.

Limmerick made a leap into the safety of the porch.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:55 am

(gotta go. Night everyone)

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:21 pm

(Sorry I haven't been on in so long, I've been very busy)

The dog threw Skittles hard to the ground and snarled in her face, "Don't act so innocent! You followed us here and attacked us! We are the predators here and we will put you in your place!"

He forced his paw hard against Skittles' chest, pinning her down and restricting her breathing.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Meanwhile, the female dog thrashed around, trying to dislodge Loki's grip on her tail. Finally, his teeth slipped and he flew through the air. He landed in the bush and fell through the branches. He hit the ground, stunned, but at least under cover. The mate started pawing at the bush, trying to get to Loki. Limmerick came out of cover but didn't come close enough for the dog to reach.

"Loki!" she yelled, "Are you alright?"

The dog looked at her and growled, "You attacked my mate."

Limmerick responded, "We were playing. He attacked our friend. we just wanted to get our friend back. We didn't want to fight any of you. We just wanted to play." She back a couple of more inches away.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Sparkle limped/charged at the male dog. "Attacked you?! You attacked our friend and we were just trying to get him back!" Sparkle snarled and ripped at the dog's paw. He was biting and tearing into it's flesh, most likely enough to get it to let Skittles go.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:52 am

The dog snarled, loudy, "FORGET IT! He's gone! We did what we had to! Exterminate all you filthy worms!" He sank his teeth into Sparkle's ribs with bone crushing force and easily tossed him aside.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:36 am

Skittles jumped up and started to pant hard. "Exterminate us? One clan you should exterminate is Mafia! They'll attack any of you if you got to close! They killed Fergie, They killed an innocent baby ferret! And no! Cracker Jack is not gone, Once he's fixed up he'll come back to us! Once we get to our clan you'll have to leave us alone because we'll be in our own territory!" she snapped. She backed up slowly. "I tried to leave to my clan and you chased me and practicly killed me! That just makes you heartless monsters!" to late now to take it back, it just slipped out of her mouth she couldn't hold her anger much longer. She raced to Sparkle and turned to the dog terrified he kill her this time.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:00 am

"Sk-Skittles, just go back t-to camp." Sparkle said, gasping to try to breath. He was really beaten up from this dog. A broken back leg, three broken ribs, bleeding very heavily, flesh torn into. "P-Please. I-If you, Craker Jack, Loki and Limmerick live, I w-won't feel so b-bad about my own d-death."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:13 am

Skittles looked at Sparkle, she felt bad about him. "I'm not letting you die Sparkle." she squeaked. "I've got to get you back to the burrow." she tried to drag him by his scruff even though she knew he was alot heavyer then she was.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:23 am

Limmerick looked at the dog's mate. "Please let us go. We don't want to fight. We just wanted our friend." She had sensed the smell of milk on the dog. Maybe she has babies. Limmerick hoped that the female would let them go.

Loki was stunned and scraped but not seriously injured. The bush broke his fall. He could see the dog's paws (mate) from where he was hiding in the bush. "I just wanna go home. " he whined (like the young).

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:03 am

(foodisyummy, your poor ferrets are seriously getting beaten up on in this RP today. )

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next