Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Roleplay - 12th of June

4 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Roleplay - 12th of June - Page 14 Empty Re: Roleplay - 12th of June

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:47 am

Skittles limped into the burrow she winced as she went in. She limped away and started licking her wound. She winced at the sting. "I was an inch away from being dead." she muttered to herself.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:59 am

Limmerick noticed Skittles cleaning her wounds and went over to her. She gently started grooming the areas Skittles couldn't reach.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:33 am

Skittles smiled weakly at Limmerick. She kept licking her wounds wincing at every lick she made.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:37 am

Loki finished his quick snack and limped over to his sister and Skittles. Limmerick paused in her grooming of Skittles, and started cleaning the cut over Loki's eye and mask. He winced but relaxed after a few seconds. The grooming felt good.

"Are you ok, Skittles?" Loki asked, sighing as Limmerick continued to groom the scrapes he collected from the bush.

Limmerick finished taking care of Loki, then returned to cleaning Skittles. Loki hesitantly joined her.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:55 am

Skittles nodded to Loki. "I'm fine, just a few wounds and cuts, I'll be find and a little tired." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:11 am

Starlight sighed sadly, since the Mafiaappeared, the clan had really gone downhill, more bad luck was never far off.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:16 am

Skittles looked up when Starlight sighed. She could guess what she was thinking. "I'm the bad luck, I got us into that dog fight and its my fault." she sighed. "I'm going to the stream to wash my wounds off, I'll be there if you need me." she hopped out and winced. She limped towards the stream and hopped in, she started cleaning her wounds.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:18 am

Starlight watched Skittles as she left, it wasn't her fault, it was that the clan wasn't the most fortunate.

Megan sat alone, she believed it was all her fault, things had only gotten worse since she became leader, in a way, she wished Fergie was still alive, and still the leader.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:25 am

Skittles sighed. She dunked her hea and her whole self under water. She jumped up and shook herself, water and blood flying everywhere. She seen something small and shiney in the water floating around. She knew it was prey. She stood still for a few moment and quickly caught in her jaws. She threw it on the grass where the prey kept wriggling. She jumped out of the water and sniffed it. She put her paw on it and watched as it died. She grabed it in her jaws, it was small prey. She walked out into the sunlight and droped it. "Hey, its a fish!" she paws at it. She looked around. "Megan? JD? Anyone? Is it safe to eat fish?" she asked loudly where the adults could hear.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:31 am

JD came out of the burrow and touched it with his claw, "I'm not sure, once I killed and ate the breeder's pet goldfish... it tasted nasty though."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:35 am

"This one came from the stream and its silver." Skittles squeaked. "I'll try it, or do you want to?" she asked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:36 pm

JD shook his head, "I'm not much for that kind of fast food." He turned and headed back toward the burrow.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:24 am

Skittles grunted. "More for me then." she sniffed it before taking a bite. She bit into it and started to chew. She swallowed and closed her eyes. Her eyes shot open. "This is the most.........amazing food I've ever eaten!" she squeaked eating more of the fish.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:20 am

Limmerick and Loki sniffed the fish. "It smells weird." Limmerick made a face.

Loki sniffed it again. "It is weird." He then licked the fish and took a bite. "Yeah!This is good, Skittles."

Limmerick groaned, "You'll eat anything, Loki."

"You just don't know what's good," he replied. He took another bite of fish, as Skittles didn't seem to mind sharing with him.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:31 am

Skittles started chewing another bite. "I'm going to start eating these everyday! And they aren't hard to catch either!" she squeaked. "Loki, Limmerick, want to learn how to catch fish?" she asked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:38 am

"I do!" Loki agreed entushiastically, "This is good!" Limmerick wrinkled her nose. She went to the stream for a drink and ducked her head underwater. Soon, she was playing in the water. She discovered it was fun to blow bubbles under water.

"Loki" she dooked, "you hafta try this! Watch!" She demonstrated blowing another set of bubbles.

Loki looked at her oddly. Water was fine for drinking but after his last experience, the last thing he wanted to do is play in it.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:22 am

Skittles laughed at Loki. She hoped in the water and started splashing around in it. She stood still after spotting another silver fish. "Limmerick, Loki, watch this, I'll show you how to catch fish." she whispered. Waiting for the right moment.....she quickly dunked her head under water and threw the fish in the air. It landed on the ground and started wriggling. "Put your paw on it so it would stop flopping around, once its dead then you can eat." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:50 am

Loki pounced on the fish and started wrestling it, like a ferret trying to "kill" his meal. Limmerick snickered, then dunked under to try to catch a fish herself. She caught the fish by the tail and tried to throw it onto the bank, slipping in the process. She fell in the water with a splash and surfaced giggling.

"hey, Limmerick. You catch 'em, I'll eat 'em." Loki laughed

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:38 am

Megan saw them eating the fish and squeaked fearfully, "I'm not so sure that's safe, I saw humans who became ill from eating fish like that, and it wasn't pretty, we have weaker immune systems than humans, we'd be more likely to get ill, from a parasite."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:54 am

"Fish? Why would the fish be bad? Maybe the water the humans got the fish from had garbage and poison in it, were eating small fish froma stream Megan, I'm sure these fish are safe." she squeaked. "And when was that? 4, 5 years ago?" she looked at the fish Loki killed and laughed at Limmerick. "Well, Its a start." she giggled.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Loki dooked and war danced (still a bit gingerly). "Do you think we should take some back for Sparkle? He might like to try fish, too."

Limmerick came out of the water, having not caught her fish. "That was fun. I'll get it next time." She shook off the water, spraying Megan by accident.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Skittles looked at Limmerick. "So you like the fish now?" she asked. Then she turned to Loki. "I think he might like it, and it might do him good." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Megan flinched as she was sprayed by the water and barrowed her eyes slightly.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:25 am

Skittles frowned. She pricked her ears and closed her eyes. "Megan, Its raining out there, and it looks like its on it way here." she squeaked. She frowned and knew what Megan was going to say. Well you know you can't play in the rain, remember what I told you about getting ill if you stay out in water to long? I know Megan! But one more time please? I want to show Loki and Limmerick that I love water! she thought. Her gaze seemed to be saying her thought, except her thinking about what Megan would have said.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:13 am

Limmerick looked thoughtful (as much as a wet ferret-kit can). "Megan, you know those dogs? They hurt Skittles, Cracker Jack, and Sparkle. But... they're so big. They could have killed all of us. I wonder if the dogs weren't really trying to kill us; just get us to leave or something. One of the dogs mentioned protecting things...."

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:36 am

Skittles rolled her eyes. She didn't want to join in on the conversation about the dogs. She sat down and looked at the rain that was headed their way. And buy the looks of it, it was going to be a bad storm, it even looked like there was going to be a tornado to. She looked out, the storm was getting closer. "Nevermind, Loki, Limmerick and Megan We might need to stay in the burrow for a long time, It looks like a bad thunderstorm and a tornado." she reported.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:11 am

"what's a tornado?" Limmerick asked. Loki looked at the storm. "Look at those clouds."

Limmerick grinned at Skittles, "I still think fish stinks... but I like trying to catch them. Maybe after the storm we can try again."

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:16 am

"Yeah." Skittles agreed. "And a tornado is a big gigantic swirly thing, it'll detroy human buildings and will pick up anything in its way, if you went to high in a tornado and got thrown out, you'd die as soon as you landed, it could even shap your neck in one, they are very dangorous things, don't even think about going near one." she explained.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:37 am

The kits looked suitably impressed. "Is it alive?" Loki asked.

"The wind's starting to blow. I smell rain." Limmerick commented.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:51 am

Skittles shook her head. "You'll see what I'm talking about when- I mean IF you see it, sometimes tornados pass without evening knowing it came around. And yes, we'd better get inside before we end up in the thunderstorm." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next