Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Roleplay - 12th of June

4 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Roleplay - 12th of June - Page 17 Empty Re: Roleplay - 12th of June

Post by Kusuma Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:04 am

Megan smiled, "Wow, that is quite a story," her mouth streched in a wide yawn, "you can tell me the rest tomorrow, right now, we all need some rest."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:08 am

The kits both echoed Megan's yawn. They nodded. "Megan, do you know any stories about the stars?" Limmerick asked. "I'm tired," Loki said.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:56 pm

Megan took a deep breath after her yawn, "Just two, the one I knew before and the one you just told me, but I can tell it to you tomorrow-"

She could hear the distant yowl of a pack of coyotes. "We need to move." She turned to lead them back to the burrow.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:44 pm

The kits heard the yowl also. "What is that?" Limmerick asked.
Loki looked at Megan, "It's different from the noise the dog made but it sounds like it."

They followed Megan.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 am

(Sorry I wasn't on yesterday! I had a bonfire with my family and friends)

Skittles followed. She heard the yowl of the coyotes and made a small hiss. "That thing you hear is from a cotote, Me, Megan and Sparkle practicly got killed by one while I was out playing in the rain!" she growled but not to Limmerick and Loki.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:57 am

ooc: Sweet. I've only been to one bonfire before, but I repeat. Sweet.

bic: Megan nodded, "Now let's get to the burrow before we end up dying by the dogs."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:52 am

The kits happily bounced ahead into the burrow. They were really young and tired after a big day.

"Goodnight Megan. See you tomorrow, Skittles" they dooked.

They went back over to where Starlight and her babies were sleeping and curled up nearby. They looked at each other, then scooched over to cuddle up to Starlight.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:02 am

Skittles hopped in after them. "Tomorrow I'm goin' out to play in the tall grass." she squeaked quietly to Loki and Limmerick. She walked over to where to usually sleeps, she curled up and fell asleep.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Sparkle saw that Skittles and the kits were back, and closed his eyes to sleep.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:37 am

(Wow, I've been gone for like how long? Three days? I've been home the whole time, and I come back and see only one person posted since I was gone? Lol. I thought I had to at LEAST read like Ten pages)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:09 am

(Forgot to RP lol)

Skittles stirred in her sleep. She poked her head up suddenly feeling wide awake. She didn't want to sleep anymore and she'd only been in the burrow no less then ten minutes! She got up and tip-toed past Sparkle the older adults and Loki and Limmerick making sure she wouldn't wake any of them up. She crept toward the exit and hopped out breathing in the fresh air. She looked up and tasted the air, she jumped when something growled but relized it was only her stomache. She grunted. Skittles was hungry, she opened her mouth and tasted the air for prey and scented a mouse not to far from the burrow. She followed the scent until she reached the small creature, nibbling on a seed. She crept forward and crouched lower as the mouse lifted its head in alarm. Once it didn't see her or scent her she got back to her paws and started to creep a little closer. She was thankful that the wind was blowing downwind, toward her, if the wind blew towards the mouse it could have scented her and raced away. She snuck up behind it and pressed her paw on it's back before it could get away, she pressed harder until she heard a loud...Snap! She picked up the limp mouse in her jaws and trotted over towards the burrow, she sat down and started to eat it hungerly.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:11 am

Something was watching Skittles from the tall grass, it was the coyote she had faced during the storm. It licked it's lips, it saw Skittles as easy prey.
It crept forward and soon raced out of the grass, hiding in the burrow would be pointless, it would only dig her out AND it would get to the rest of the group. Including the kits.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:55 am

(Oh wow, lol)

Skittles jumped back leaving her mouse. She squeaked with fear and darted off. "Help!" she screeched. She whiped around and relized who this coyote was. "Not you again." she gasped. Skittles whiped around and darted off, she was smart enough not to hide in the burrow because the coyote would kill the rest, she didn't want to make Starlight misrable for the rest of her life if the coyote killed the rest of her litter. It would have been her fault and may be thrown out of Shining stars for good. "Help! Sparkle! Megan!" she shrieked. "Coyote!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Sparkle heard, and scrambled to his paws. He immediatly felt dizzy. He was still very hurt from fighting the dogs, but no way he would sit here and let a coyote eat Skittles. He tried to clear his head, partialy succeding, and left the burrow.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Skittles thought while she ran. It would be best if she raced away in the open and started attacking, or she could try and get the coyote into the water. She turned off towards the river hoping the coyote would follow her. She ran as fast as she could, maybe the farmer who had those big bullyed dogs could maybe kill the coyote if it seen him in his farm? And those mean spirited dogs might attack it as well. She grinned, that could work. She turned towards the farm remembering where the farm was. She squeaked loudly after spotting the farm, maybe if she chased a chicken or some sort of animal the dogs would come out and then relize she was being chased. And maybe the farmer would hear and come out and maybe kill the visous animal who was chasing her?
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:03 pm

The coyote was unfazed by the farm, it had been there many times. It had gone there with it's pack and the farm dogs were afraid of it, The only reason they didn't fear the ferrets was because it was in their blood to see animals of their size as prey. The coyote was often chased, but would soon turn the tables when they reurned to their pack. It snapped at Skittles and easily caught up with her. It snapped again and caught her by the tail.

Megan jumped up from her sleep and snarled, "SKITTLES!!!" She turned and rushed out of the burrow to help.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:47 am

Sparkle hobbled after Megan. He could run sort of fast, not nearly as fast as he could usually, or as fast as Megan could, but he was fast enough to get to Skittles he saw the coyote with Skittles' tail in it's jaws and chomped down hard on it's foot. His teeth almost sank all the way through it's foot to the ground.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:26 am

Skittles squeaked with fear as she felt her tail being bit. She managed to look over her shoulder and see the coyote but then she spotted Sparkle and Megan. I knew they'd come! she thought happily but her happy thought didn't last long as she remembered she had been caught by the coyote.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:41 am

The coyote began thrashing it's head, eager to tear Skittles apart. In suddenly felt a sharp pain in it's heel and yelped, letting Skittles go. It was Sparkle bitting into his foot, it yelped again as Megan chomped onto it's flank, she growled through her teeth, "RUN!"

The coyote turned and snapped, biting down on Megan's shoulder. She was forced to let go with a painful yip as she was tossed upwards and dropped to the earth. She struggled to get up as the coyote was on her again, growling, ready to make the kill.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:31 pm

"Megan, no!" Sparkle roared. He ran as fast as he could, head butted her out of the way, and tore with teeth and claws into it's muzzle.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:08 pm

Skittles wasn't about to let the stupid thing kill her friends. She wasn't going to back out without a fight. She raced at the coyote. "We got rid of you once! We can do it again!" she tore her claws into it's leg and sunk her teeth into it's foot the same place where Sparkle had bit it. She let go and raced towards Megan and Sparkle. Skittles made a loud hiss and leapt at it's chest she managed to sink her teeth into it's chest as she jumped she bit harder and harder, she was the reason this happend, if she had just fell asleep like she was sopposed to and if she wasn't so hungry, none of this would have ever happend.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Megan snarled, "GET BACK TO THE BURROW NOW!!!"

The coyote snarled, it sank it's teeth deep into Skittles' sides and pulled her off. It was far too large, it tossed it's head back and fourth to cause Skittles more damage.

JD charged in, "Let go of her you filthy mutt!" he snarled and sank his teeth into the coyote's wrist.

The coyote tossed Skittles aside and grabbed JD. It thrashed it's head wildly. It then threw it's head back, causing JD to crash right into a tree with a yip in pain before falling to the ground with a loud thud. He laid upmoving.

"JD!" Megan barked. He still wasn't moving, "no...."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 pm

Skittles picked herself off of the ground and looked at JD. I caused this, It's all my fault, I'm not going to let the stupid thing kill my friends! She looked at the coyote, though she knew it couldn't understand her she hissed. "Come get me stupid mutt! Leave them alone! Chase me! I'm the one you want! Not them!" she darted at the coyote biting every spot she could reach, she bit deep hoping the coyote's attention would turn to her and chase her. She remembered the day they had almost died, but the coyote had been scared off by thunder... "Thunder!" she gasped, if only the weather wasn't so nice, if was raining and stormy the coyote would run off just like last time.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:17 am

The coyote growled, and looked at Skittles with a killer, icy cold glare.

Megan growled, "Skittles! If you really want to help then go! RUN! NOW!"

The coyote ignored Megan's calls to Skittles, it bared it's long, dagger like teeth and saliva dripped from it's jowels. It opened it's jaws in a menacing snarl.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:06 am

Sparkle snarled and jumped as high and far as he could. He manedged to land on the coyote's muzzle. He scrambled up it's face, careful to scratch with his claws. He reached it's eyes and savegely tore at them, hoping to blind it.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:32 pm

The coyote snarled and clamped down hard on Sparkle's leg with nearly bone shattering strength. It began tossing it's head back and fourth wildly, if the coyote was carrying rabies, they all would have already have been infected, by fighting it, they could only be killing themselves.

Megan screeched, "RUN!!! SPARKLE WE HAVE TO RUN!!!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:24 pm

(could it maybe at least not be able to see well, and so when they run they can get away?)

"I-I-I t-t-ry!" Sparkle yelled back, his voice shaky from being tossed around by the coyote. When the coyote swung him up by it's face he bit down super hard on it's nose, hoping it would let go, and he could run like Megan instructed him to.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Skittles let go and watched as her friends fought the stupid coyote. She had no choice but to listen to Megan. She raced away not looking back, she couldn't let her friends die though! Then she stopped. "Jake!" she darted away where she ran away from Starlight when they kept scolding her. She raced into the forest and darted towards the cliff she fell in and when Jake had caught her. She skidded to a halt and spotted the cliff. "Hello? Jake?" she called. No answer. "Hel-" she slipped and fell into the cliff. She squeaked with fear as she fell down, suddenly she felt something catch her scruff. She managed to look up and realized who it was. "Gretchen?" she asked. "What are you doing here?" the female asked dragging her into their burrow. "I came for help! My friends are being attacked by a coyote!" she coughed. Gretchen stared, she was the most friendlyest of Jake's group. "Alright, I'll go see what Jake has to say, Come with me." Gretchen led Skittles towards the front of the burrow. "Jake, We have a visitor." she squeaked. "Who?" a new voice asked. Skittles jumped back as Jake poked his head out. "Skittles!" he squeaked cheerfully. "She says her friends are being attacked by a coyote." Gretchen squeaked. "We really need your help!" Skittles gasped. Jake nodded. "Gretchen, Go get Storm, Thunder and Dawn." he ordered. "Yes Jake." He watched as the female disappeared deeper into the burrow. Skittles felt awkward sitting alone with Jake the leader. Gretchen reappeared with Storm, Thunder and Dawn following. "Were ready." Storm squeaked. "Lets go." Jake squeaked. "Skittles, Lead the way." Skittles hopped out of the burrow, remembering where the fallen tree was she walked alongside of the cliff, she hopped on top of it and walked across. Once she reached the end she hopped off and raced away while the others followed. "Hurry!" she squeaked to the pack behind her. She raced as fast as she could and stopped spotting the coyote and her friends. "There!" she gasped. Jake hissed and his pack streamed towards the coyote hopping on top of it. Gretchen sunk her teeth into it's foot while Jake was trying to help Sparkle. Storm sunk his teeth into it's ear and Dawn was trying to scratch at it's eyes. Thunder was trying to help Megan. Skittles just watched, there was nothing more she could do.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:00 am

"Jake!" Sparkle said in surprise, mumbling around the coyote's nose, which his teeth were still clamped on.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:58 am

The kits had tried to follow the older ferrets out into the night to help Skittles. They were stopped by another ferret in the pack. "No. You're too young. Let the warriors handle it. Stay here with JD and Starlight. Help them protect the babies."

The older ferret sped away into the night. When he arrived, he jumped into the battle.

(Kusuma- Shining stars would have other ferrets.... and the pack would also fight, if they knew. This is just an NPF jumping in. Sorry if it's a problem)

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next