Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Roleplay - 12th of June

4 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Roleplay - 12th of June Empty Roleplay - 12th of June

Post by Kusuma Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:43 pm

4 days later

Starlight was curled up tight with her kits, the storms had passed and it was very sunny around.

JD exited the burrow and scanned the area for trouble before coming out.

Megan was already up and was on the dirt eating a vole she had caught just that morning.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 12th of June Empty Re: Roleplay - 12th of June

Post by Fergieforever Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Skittles followed JD ou of the burrow. She looked around for something to do. She twitched her ears and followed a scent of a mouse. She stalked it after she spotted it. She crept closer and snatched it before it could get away. She droped it and started eating.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Starlight finally came above ground and sniffed the air.

Zorro was again laying away from his siblings.

Riverdance whimpered, why did her broter divide himself so much from them?
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Skittles gulped down her last bite off of the mouse and went back up to the others. She licked her lips. "I'm going to the stream and get some water." she squeaked to herself and followed the sound of the small little stream. She padded up top it once she found it and started drinking.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Diago came above ground, he was starting to fell better, but he still missed Arrow.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:54 am

(what should be happening with Ruby?)

Sparkle was outside. He stalked and caught a mouse. Then he pushed his way through tall grasses to the same stream as Skittles. He didn't see her though, and leaned down to drink.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:12 am

Skittles looked up when Sparkle came to drink, water started to drip from her whiskers. "Hi Sparkle." she said awkwardly.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:46 am

ooc: She probably would have been accepted.

bic: Starlight layed in the sun and watched the others as they caught their breakfast.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:54 am

"Hi." Sparkle said. I should be mature and apoligize. He thought. "Look Skittles, I'm sorry."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:14 am

Skittles tilted her head. "Sorry for what? Saying those things you and Megan were talking about? I'm over it, It doesn't matter to me anymore, I have to admit you guys do get yourselves into trouble when I'm around or if you have to come and save me." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:36 am

Loki and Limmerick peered out from under the bushes where they were hiding. They had just seen an older ferret kill a mouse and it eat. They'd been out alone for a couple of days, so they were getting very hungry. "So that's how they do it. It doesn't look too hard" Loki whispered to his sister as the older ferret vanished over the hill.

Seeing another mouse venture out, Loki dashed from the bushes. He didn't here his sister's cry, "Wait! Loki, maybe we oughta ask for... help, " she finished with a quiet sigh. Loki was already gone.

Loki closed with the mouse and bravely jumped on its back, fastening his sharp little teeth into the mouse's skin. The mouse squeled in fear and fought back. That didn't happen to the other ferret! Loki's jaws weren't quite strong enough, yet, to manage an enraged and fearful mouse. The mouse got loose and bit! hard! onto Loki's nose, grabbing a strong hold. Loki squealed! That hurts! He tried to pull away but the mouse's grip was firm. Finally, he shook his head hard, smacking the mouse against a tree trunk.

A grey-white blur slammed into the stunned mouse. Limmerick saw the problem her twin brother was having. She bravely bit down on the mouse's neck. Loki recovered from his fright and jumped into the fray.

Together, with much effort, the twins managed to kill the mouse. "Now what? Do we eat the fur?" Limmerick asked. Loki licked his sore nose, "I guess."

The two little ferrets, only 3 months old and much too young to be alone, started tearing at the mouse with hungry determination. They were having a little trouble pulling the meat away. Limmerick got a nose full of mouse fur and sneezed. When she looked up, she saw a pair of eyes, blinking at her and studying her and Loki carefully....

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:12 am

Starlight was watching the young kits, she wasn't the leader anymore so it wasn't her choice to say if they could be allowed into the group or not. She looked back and saw Megan not too far away. She looked to Megan and soon Megan looked back at Starlight.

Starlight cocked her head, toward where she'd been watching.

Megan ran down and also watched. She growled lightly, "intruders, what if they are from the Mafia?"

Starlight shook her head, "I don't think they are Mafia. I've never seent hem before, and they look too innocent to be Mafia."

Megan narrowed her eyes, she was still suspisious. She decided to face them and find out. The white ferret stepped out from behind the bush and revealed herself. The sun was on her back, making her look like a big shadow. The only real color to be seen was the gleam on her royal blue eyes.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:15 am

Skittles lifted her nose. "Lets go Sparkle! Megan and Starlight found some intruders!" she padded towards Starlight and Megan and stoped beside her former leader. "Who are they Starlight? Should we go out with Megan?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer she steped out and stood beside Megan. "I wanted to find out who they were. They are kits like me." she whispered to Megan.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:26 am

Megan nodded, "Yes but they are little over only half your age."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:27 am

Skittles grunted. "You think I don't know? They look about three or four mounths because of how small they are." she squeaked.

(Got to go to bed, I'll be back in the morning for sure. Bye!)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:29 am

Megan smirked slightly, "And incase you forgot, you tend to play far too dangerously for a kit of any age."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:51 am

Limmerick stared at the large (to her) white ferret. She nudged her brother. Loki spat out some mouse fur, "mmmhhp." He followed his sister's gaze. He jumped in front of Limmerick, faced the white ferret and hissed, trying to sound mean. His tail was bottlebrushed and to any ferret paying attention, he looked like a scared kit, trying to be brave. (Which he is). "Run!" he squeaked to his sister, then hissed again.

Limmerick looked beyond the white ferret and saw a kit. She thought the kit looked comfortable and happy. "Loki, I don't think they mean to hurt us. There's a kit, like us. That last group just was adults and chased us away."

Loki stopped hissing as the large female studied him. His sister stepped forward to stand next to him.

Limmerick looked at the kit. "Hi!" she dooked. "I'm Limmerick and this is my brother, Loki. What's your name?"

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Skittles frowned at Megan and looked at Limmerick and Loki. "I'm Skittles, And nice to meet to Limmerick and Loki." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:30 pm

"I am Megan, the current leader of this clan," Megan squeaked, "If you are looking for a buisness to join, you certainly are welcome here."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Skittles looked at Megan. She was letting the kits join? "I'll show you around camp if you like!" she squeaked.

(What happend to Cracker Jack?)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Limmerick and Loki glanced at each other. Loki's tail was slowly returning to normal: Limmerick was right. It didn't appear these ferrets were a threat. And they did need a place to stay. At least until they could figure out what happened and how to find their mother.

Limmerick knew her brother was ok with going with the ferrets. "Sure," she squeaked. "How come you're living out here?"

Limmerick started toward Skittles. Her brother whined softly, "Limmerick, I'm hungry. I wanna eat." He glanced back at the partially eaten mouse, then to Skittles and Megan a bit unsurely. Were they going to take the food or let him finish eating?

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Skittles looked at the mouse they caught. She looked at Limmerick. "Because were wild ferrets, This is our clan, Its called Shining stars." she explained. She looked at Loki. "You can finish your meal Loki, We already caught our meals so we won't take yours." she squeaked. "I have a lot to tell you kits, About Fergie, Mafia, Starlights kits, Everything!" she squeaked happily.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Loki wasted no time in returning to the meal, tearing hungrily into the mouse. Limmerick dooked softly to Skittles, then joined Loki. It took a little time for them to eat. Loki was eating faster than his sister and there was one piece of good meat left. He was still hungry but knew he got more food than his sister had. He let Limmerick finish the mouse.

Loki looked up at Megan, "Can I learn how to hunt?" he asked hopefully.

Limmerick walked over to Skittles and sniffed, in such a way one ferret greets another.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Skittles smiled. "I've hunted ever since I was like your age, it took time to learn but I got it right as I grew." she told Loki and Limmerick. "I could teach you some hunting skills of mine tomorrow if you like." she suggested.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Megan smiled, "Of course, and until you are able to catch your own prey we will prvide for you, and I know how much kits like to be told stories, so right now I'll tell you that a wild clan like us has a lot of tales to tell."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:33 pm

Skittles laughed. "I'm the trouble maker, I'm the one who brought alot a adventures to this pack, but before I was born there was many stories to be told. First we'll talk about Fergie! Are old Shining stars pack member who formed this clan! Then we'll talk about the evil Mafia! Then about the battle with Mafia that killed Starlights kits! And about the coyote that almost killed me, Megan and Sparkle! Oh and I LOVE water." she squeaked. "Wow, I didn't know I could talk so much!" she gasped.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Megan chuckled, "You forgot about the battle where Fergie had put an end to Brook, and how... Fergie died."

Starlight sighed sadly, Skittles spoke of the death of her kits as if it were notheing much, but to her, her kits were the center of her world.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:46 pm

"Y-Yes o-of course." Skittles sighed. She pricked her ears and heard the sigh. "Great, I forgot Starlight was back there! And I just said about her dead kits!" she whispered angerly to Megan.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:04 am

Sparkle ran up, finally. "I'm guessing Megan's letting you join, since you're still here." He said to the kits. "I'm Sparkle."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:36 am

Skittles looked at Sparkle. "I have so much to tell them!" she squeaked. "About Fergie about her death, my mother. Everything!" she squeaked happily.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next