Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Roleplay - 12th of June

4 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Roleplay - 12th of June - Page 18 Empty Re: Roleplay - 12th of June

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:47 pm

(JD fought. he hit a tree and is unmoving, i don't know if he's dead though.)
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:51 am

(I'm confused, yes, there WERE other members in the Shining Stars, including Cody, Skittles' father, but when we moved sites less of the characters were played, ALL of the ferrets need a bio or they just come out of nowhere and that just doesn't seem right.)

The coyote snarled, it was reaching the very edge of it's sanity. It knocked at Sparkle hard with it's paw, with dagger like claws scraping at his fur. It yowled as more ferrets came. It knew that it's pack would hear the yowl, if all of the ferrets didn't go soon enough, they wouldn't stand a mere chance.

Megan yelled to the others, "RETREAT! I AM THE LEADER! I SAY WE RETREAT! IF WE KEEP FIGHTING WE WON'T SURVIVE!"

Hearing this at the burrow, Starlight rushed to gather the kits, they needed to move them, and fast.

Megan ran back to help Starlight.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:40 am

"I'm trying but it won't drop me!" Sparkle yelled back. He gasped as the coyote slashed open his side. Blood fell to the ground. Sparkle tried to pull his leg out of the coyote's mouth, but moving it that much only sent a shock of pain through him. The coyote had crunch his bone, slashed open his side, along with many other deep scratches. Not to mention all his very serious wounds from the not-long-ago dog fight. He was getting so injuried. But he didn't consider for a moment not fighting. As soon as this coyote let go of him, he would make sure Skittles was following Megan, get JD, and follow them.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:58 am

Skittles watched as Jake and his pack retreated. She looked at Sparkle. "Sparkle!" she gasped. "Go! Get out of here!" Jake hissed in her ear. Skittles turned and raced away, she hoped Jake would help Sparkle. She was just a tail-length behind Megan. "What about Sparkle?! He's still with the coyote!" she called up to the leader. Would Jake stay for a few more moments and help Sparkle? She hoped so, Sparkle was probably getting to weak to fight back any longer. She shook away the thought and kept following Megan.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:37 am

The older kits looked at Starlight. "Where are we going to go?" Loki asked. Each of the kits picked up one of the babies to help move them.

(They'd probably have back up burrows. Maybe each one of us can come up with a bio for an NPF? We wouldn't have to play them seriously, just use them when something like a fight comes up. Or maybe we can make a list of NPF names and bios? Like a pack roster. Then the other ferrets can be involved in the pack fights as well?)

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:14 am

Once Skittles spotted the burrow she raced towards it and hopped in. She looked at Loki and Limmerick with one of Starlights kits. She looked at Starlight to see if she was okay and then to her litter. She froze, deep in thought, this was all her fault, If she hadn't been wanting to stay up and ate the mouse, none of this would have ever happend...
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:08 am

Sparkle stopped trying to get his leg out of the coyote's mouth, and decided he would just try and get the coyote to drop him. He bit and scratched and tore with all he had, which was a lot.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Megan picked up Zorro and led them out of the burrow. she scanned the area and raced out toward another burrow that she had seen while hunting.

Starlight followed, carrying Riverdance. She was slower because she was also trying to nudge Hokey the right way.

The coyote yipped, causing it to loose it's grasp on Sparkle.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Sparkle fell to the ground with a thud. As he had watched Skittles run, he knew she was safe. So he ran to JD. He poked him with his nose. "JD, are you ok?" He asked.

(did you want JD to be dead?)
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:37 pm

(No, but I want them to think he's dead and leave him.)

JD didn't respond.

The coyote growled and charged at Sparkle.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:15 am

Skittles helped Loki, Limmerick, Megan and Starlight carry the kits. She grabed Butterscotches scruff and hopped out following Megan and Starlight.

Jake leapt in front of Sparkle and the rest of his pack. He snarled and looked back. "Run Sparkle! We'll take care of it!" he yelled. Once he gave the signal his pack raced at the coyote leaping onto it biting and scratching.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:16 am

Sparkle considered it for a moment. He couldn't just leave Jake and his pack to fight this coyote, and the coyote's pack was coming. He couldn't just leave JD. They coyote probably would eat him, even if he was somehow alive. But Megan was the leader, and she had said to run. "Jake! You and your pack need to run too! If we all run in different directions, it might get confused, and we can escape." Sparkle called.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:30 am

The coyote repeatedly bit at Jake's pack members. It grabbed one and tossed them threw the air with ease. It then turned and clamped down on another, thrashing them around like a dog with a ragdoll.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:57 am

The young kits followed the adults. They struggled a little with the weight of the babies they each carried, as they were still pretty small, too. They were scared but proud, in a way, that they could help the pack.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:43 am

Gretchen fell to the ground with a thud. Seeing that the coyote had gotton Jake. She watched as her pack members joined her shaking in fear as they watched their leader being tossed side to side. She looked at Sparkle. "I have an idea! If we get the coyotes attention, it'll drop Jake and chase us! Your plan might work!" she called. She jerked her head and, Storm, Thunder and Dawn raced at the coyote, nipping and biting at the coyotes feet. She sunk her teeth hard into it, maybe that would get it's attention. She raced away and her pack followed. "Hurry Sparkle! Come with us!" Gretchen called.

Skittles tried to hold her head high as she carried Butterscotch. She was struggling and trying hard to block out the coyote attack. Would Jake and his pack along with Sparkle be okay? She shook the thought that they might be dead away. She followed Megan and Starlight. She tried to call up to Megan but Butterscotchs scruff kept her from talking.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:17 pm

ooc: If you haven't read my post about me going away for the week in General talk, then this is a reminder, because this will likely be the last time I come online this week.

bic: The coyote snarled and kicked as one of the ferrets bit it's leg, sending them to a nearby tree.

It whirled it's head around and tossed Jake a fair distance away.

It turned and lunged at another random ferret and sank it's teeth into their neck, if it stayed that way for too long, or if either of them thrashed too much, it would all be over for the ferret.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:22 pm

"I'll come back for you." Sparkle said to JD. By now he was convinced his packmate was dead. He meant he'd come back and bring him to the camp for a burial. Sparkle dashed away. He climbed up to the coyote's face and bit and tore for a moment or two. Then he jumped to the ground and started to run, hoping the coyote would drop the ferret in it's jaws.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:48 am

(Aww, Bye Kusuma!)

Gretchen watched as her leader was sent to the ground. Dawn had hit the tree with a thud and Thunder was caught in the coyotes jaws. Was her two good friends dead? She walked over to Jake. His eyes were closed and his breathing was slow. "Jake?" she asked. No answer. "Jake?" she asked again. Suddenly his eyes flickered open. He looked up at her, he opend his mouth about to say something but he was to weak. He let his head fall and just layed limp on the cold ground. Gretchen stared down at him. He was dead. She nosed him to the other side and knew why he was died, their was a nasty gash on his side and it was pouring blood. She looked away not wanting to see more. She walked over to Dawn who was passed out by the tree. She nosed her friend but the young ferret did not move, the coyote threw her with such impact. She watched as Dawns breathing slowed until it finally stoped. Dawn was dead to. Gretchen yelled as Thunder thrashed his head trying to sink his teeth into the coyotes mouth, but the coyotes teeth had bitten to deep into his neck. She flinched at the loud snap, Thunder had broken his neck and now he lay limp. Three packmates dead in a single day? How could it get any worse? She nudged Storm and the two raced away after Sparkle. "Jake, Dawn and Thunder are dead." she announced sadly to Sparkle as they caught up with him. "Were the only two left." Storm added sadly.

Skittles caught up with Starlight. "I've got Butterscotch." she said through the kits scruff.

(Theres really not much to write about with Skittles)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:25 am

The kits went to the back of the new burrow. They were quiet and subdued. "Skittles, I'm scared," Limmerick whimpered. "Will you come stay with us?" Loki sighed. He looked sad and worried. He groomed his sister briefly. "I want mommy," he said.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:14 pm

"I'm so sorry. You all fought bravely. You all, saved us. If it wasn't for you, we'd all be dead." Sparkle said, and he meant it. "We should catch up with the others before the coyote comes after us, too."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:06 am

Gretchen nodded sadly. "It was Skittles idea, the little kit came and got us, She saved you all." she squeaked.

Storm followed the two. "Where could we stay now? Find a new pack to stay in now that Dawn, Thunder and Jake are gone?" he asked Gretchen.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:05 pm

"You could stay with us." Sparkle offered. "I'm sure Megan would be ok with it. You've helped us so many times in battles."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:27 am

Grethens face lit up. "Really? You think she would?" she asked hopefully.

Storm smiled. "That sounds great! I'd love to stay with you guys." he squeaked happily.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:56 am

The kits looked up, smelling strangers coming into the burrow. They looked at Starlight and Megan. They were still in conversation about JD. Starlight wanted to go out immediately to try to save him. Megan was reminding her of her responsibility to her kits.

Loki stood up, Limmerick beside him. They smelled blood on Sparkle but since he brought the strangers, they didn't think they were a threat. "Sparkle, what happened?" "Are you ok?" "Who are they?"
"Why did we move?"

Megan looked up from her conversation with Starlight. She smiled to see Sparkle back, injured but safe. "Hello Gretchen, Storm. Where are the others?" she asked. She sounded sad. She knew the answer but hoped she was wrong.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:17 am

(oh, for a moment when i saw your post i was like, 'ferretrunner, that's powerplaying'. and then i remembered that Kusuma said we could play her chars. sorry.)

Sparkle sighed and tried to answer the kits questions. "Coyote attack. I'm alright. Gretch and Storm. Because of the coyote." He said.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:28 am

(yep. It's tough in a small game if a player is missing. It's a good thing we can give permissions to play each others' characters. No need to apologize.)

"Oh," Limmerick said. "The coyote knows where we were?"

Loki went over to Storm, "Are you going to live here now?"

Megan nodded. "They will be welcome in the pack. We have been allies in the past. They paid a heavy price to help us tonight."

Loki squeaked, "Me and Limmerick just came yesterday. They're really nice here." Limmerick and Loki sniffed both of the "new" ferrets.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:18 am

Skittles looked at Storm and Gretchen as she came out from the darkness of the burrow. "W-Wheres Jake, Dawn and Thunder?" she asked.

Gretchen dipped her head in thanks to Megan and smiled at the kits. "I'm sure they are, Me and my pack would do anything to help them, But it looks like Me and Storm are your packmates." she squeaked.

Storm looked at Loki and nodded. Then he looked at Skittles sadly. He knew the small kit was good friends with Dawn and Thunder. "The coyote tore into Jakes side and threw him, he died bravlely. Dawn was sent into a tree, she was killed by the impact. And Thunder died from the coyote, he was caught in its jaws and he broke his neck, so he died." he sighed sadly. He watched as Skittles walked away back deeper into the burrow her head and tail down.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Sparkle watched Storm sadly. Then he turned to Megan. He opened his mouth to speak but saw Starlight, and thought maybe he should talk to Megan alone. "Megan, can I speak to you?" He asked.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:35 am

Limmerick went over to Skittles and gently nudged her, then groomed her. She didn't know what to say but didn't think Skittles should be alone. Loki followed. "It wasn't your fault. You were smart and went for help." Loki also groomed Skittles.

Megan nodded. "JD?" she asked softly.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:44 am

Skittles looked at the kits. "I know, This whole thing was my fault, Jake, Dawn and Thunder wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for me. I couldn't let my friends die though." she sighed but enjoyed the kits grooming.

Storm sat next to Gretchen. He looked at her sadly. "Do you think Skittles is okay?" he asked.

"I hope so, Dawn and Thunder were her two good friends, And I know how she fells to lose a friend." Gretchen sighed.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next