Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Roleplay - 12th of June

4 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Roleplay - 12th of June - Page 8 Empty Re: Roleplay - 12th of June

Post by ferretrunner Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:11 am

The kits rolled away from the others. They got really involved in their play. They were still in the log but heading toward the other end.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:19 am

Skittles hissed and hopped off of him. She heabutted him and bit his paw. "Eww! Gross!" she let go of his paw and stuck her tounge out. She started laughing.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 am

"Yeah it's gross! And that's just the way I like it!" He charged forward at Skittles.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Loki stopped midroll. "Hey!" he whispered to Limmerick, "There's a mouse. Think we can get it?"

The mouse was gathering food about three feet from the log in the long grass.

"Let's get it!" she agreed.

The kits creeped out of the log, just like they had seen Skittles do earlier. Loki's tail wagged a little in excitement.

The mouse sensed them as they got closer and started running! The two kits took off after it.

The mouse led a good chase, through the grass, under limbs and twigs, and eventually dove into a hole under a bush.

The kits stopped at the hole. It was too small for them to fit. They started digging. Then Limmerick froze, "Loki, where's the log?" The kits looked around but didn't see the log, hidden in the tall grass.

"It's back there, isn't it?" Loki said uncertainly.

The kits started back toward where they thought the log was. They wandered for a few minutes but saw no long. They started getting scared. They saw another downed limb and hid under it.

"Whaddy we do now?" Loki asked. Limmerick shrugged. "Maybe call for help?" "But what if that coyote hears us? It sounds really dangerous." Limmerick whined. "Maybe the angel will help?"
The kits agreed to try to call the angel. They closed their eyes really tight and thought really, really hard. "Fergie! Help! We're lost!" After a couple of minutes, the kits opened their eyes and looked at each other... "Now what?" they asked each other.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Skittles charged at Cracker Jack to.

Fergie appeared in front of Limmerick and Loki and looked at them. "You called?" she asked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:16 pm

"You came!" the kits squeaked happily. They looked at Fergie and dooked. "Loki wanted to chase a mouse so we got lost" Limmerick squeaked. "Hey! You did, too!" Loki complained.

"Can you help us find Skittles?" "Yeah. We didn't mean to get lost. I wanted to practice hunting."

"It's fun with the pack," Limmerick squeaked. "Better than with the mean man" Loki agreed.

The kits tell a bit of a story. From what Fergie puts together, the kits were born in a small breeder, several hours by car away. They were loved by their mother and still miss her (the kits almost started crying talking about her). They were 2.5 months old (roughly) when they were adopted by "the nice lady and her boy." They stayed with them about a week. Then the "mean man" came. He didn't like them. One day, he put the kits in a box and took them to the woods and dumped them out. Then a mean ferret chased them and they ran away. Then they met Megan and the Shining Stars.
"We don't wanna be lost again. We like it with them." both kits explained. "I wish mommy could be here, too," Limmerick added. "Can you bring her here?" Loki asked.

They look at Fergie hopefully. Maybe the angel can help.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Fergie smiled. "Skittles is right over there, Just follow me and you'll be where you want to be. And who was your mother? If I know I might be able to find her and bring her." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:01 pm

"I hope so!" both kits squeaked. "Mommy's name is Lady Ambrose Keelin of Brookshire." (I think I know how to introduce Keelin). "I wonder if Peanut, Soldier, and Precious were "adopted" yet?" (The rest of the litter).

The kits happily followed Fergie. "what's it like to be an angel?"
"Do you still hunt?" "What do clouds taste like?" "Are there kits in heaven?" "Do you still play games?" "What was it like when you were in the pack?" "I fell in the creek earlier" "I hope Skittles and CJ aren't scared" "We almost caught the mouse." "Have you seen the babies? They're pretty." "They're small- can't play yet." The twins enthusiastically pepper Fergie with questions.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Fergie laughed at all of the questions they asked her. "It's amazing to be an angel. I hunt in Heaven. The clouds taste pure fresh with water. Yes, Starlights kits and Ned. I play games in Heaven. It was harsh but yet exciting. Yes, I was watching you. They are to busy playing to be scared. And you will once you have more practice. Yes the kits are beautiful. And they will play soon." she answered all of their questions. "Lady Ambrose Keelin? The name sounds familiar." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:45 am

"She's really pretty." "She caught a rat once. It was trying to eat our food. It ran away, then tried to bite her. She's brave." "Rats are mean." "Who's Ned?" "Does Starlight know her kits are in heaven? She's really sad." "I like Starlight. She's nice. Can we tell her the kits are in Heaven? would that help her not be sad?" "Did you have babies?" "I want to be a mommy when I grow up. Can I?" "I want to be a hunter. And fight Mafia." "They're mean." "Yeah." They start bouncing as they ask more questions.

(Loki will actually be a much better fighter than hunter. He'll be a big, muscular ferret when he's full grown. Limmerick will be the better hunter of the two).

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:52 am

(Cool)

Fergie laughed again. "Yes Rats are mean. Ned was a Mafia pack member once but he became an angel. Yes she know her kits are Heaven. Starlight was my best friend when I was alive. I don't think it'll cheer her up, the more you bring something up about her dead kits the more it'll make her feel bad. No I never had kits. If you find a mate, yes you could be a mommy. You can be whatever you like, yes the Mafia are very mean." she answered. "Skittles and Cracker Jack are up ahead, just follow their scent and you'll find them." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:37 am

"Oh. I don't like Starlight being sad." "Me neither." "I wish we could help her." "Me too." The kits pause in their relentless questions to sniff the air. "I smell them." "Me too." "If you find mommy, can you tell her we're ok?" "Please." "I don't want her to be sad about us." "Can we talk to you again?" "We like you. You're fun." The kits start walking toward the log.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:41 am

Fergie nodded. "I make sure your message gets to her if I see her! And yes I'll come again!" she called and dissapeared.

Skittles leaped at Cracker Jack and missed. She rolled away and hit the tree. She got up and felt dizzy. "Oh look stars!" she fell down and closed her eyes.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:43 am

Cracker Jack laughed uncontrolably at Skittles.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:46 am

Skittles eyes shot open. She looked at Cracker Jack and got to her feet. She started walking around and then she was able to control her feet again. She hissed. "Hey!" she darted at Cracker Jack and leapt on him making the two roll away
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:49 am

Cracker Jack kicked her off then quickly got up and charged at her. He pounced onto her and easily pinned her down. "Haha! Too bad females have to be smaller!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:53 am

Skittles hissed. "Why do males have to be so annoying? And when you said Party killler to me, Why am I the one? I'm always trying to have fun! Your always getting in. the. way!" she growled. "Let me up!" she hissed.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:55 am

"Nah! I'm having fun by getting in the way, you become a sourouss, then YOU ruin all the fun."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:56 am

"Bye! Thank you!" the kits called to Fergie, just before she left.

The kits dooked and charged! They jumped happily on Cracker Jack, trying to rescue Skittles. One playfully tugged an ear, the other jumped on his back, just above his tail.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:58 am

"Hey cut it out! No fair! I'm outnumbered!" Cracker Jack laughed, "Come on! Pick on someone your own size!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:58 am

Skittles smiled. "No! I have all the fun!" she squeaked. "Hurry Limmerick and Loki! He's trying to eat me!" she squeaked playfully.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:02 am

"No! I'm not trying to eat you! You'd taste waaaaaay to sour! Just like your attitude!" Cracker Jack laughed.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:03 am

"You're bigger than us!" Loki laughed. Limmerick tried to "flip" Cracker Jack by his ear while Loki worked on rolling him over by his tail.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:04 am

Skittles growled playfully. "Hah! Let me up! NOW!" she snapped. "I'm not trying to be sour but you keep on pushing me to!" she growled.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:05 am

"So what? I'm a different size AND I'm outnumbered! There are too many of you!" Cracker Jack's eyes widened and he suddenly played dead.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:08 am

Limmerick "worried" his ear in "triumph." Both kits were dooking crazily. Loki jumped off CJ's back and war danced.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:09 am

Crakcer Jack went totally limp and held his breath.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:10 am

Skittles jumped up and shook Cracker Jack off of her. She was on the ground to long and her legs gave way under her she fell and landed next to Cracker Jack. "Eww!" she sprang to her paws and stuck out her tounge playfully. "Run kits! Hurry before the monster wakes up and tries to eat you!" she squeaked playfully racing away. Man! My throats dry! I need some water. she thought walking through the tall grass.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:12 am

Cracker Jack stayed the way he was.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:13 am

The kits stopped suddenly. Limmerick looked at him, worriedly. "Are you ok?" She nudged him. Loki edged his way forward and gently pawed his face. "Cracker Jack?" he asked.

"Skittles, is he ok?" Hearing Skittles tell them to run from the "monster," they knew CJ was ok and sprang away, laughing at the new game.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next