Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Roleplay - 12th of June

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Roleplay - 12th of June - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplay - 12th of June

Post by Kusuma Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:53 am

Charlotte returned as it was already dark. She picked up Boon in her mouth and carried him below ground.

Al followed with a yawn.

Ginger silently cried over the bodies of her dead kit.

Nippsy whimpered, she was heartbroken over the loss of her little siblings.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:39 am

Keelin returned just as they were carrying the dead kits away. She sighed. If only she could fight the leaders and win. But, she was only one ferret. And it seemed most of the pack was happy to follow along. She wondered if there were other ferrets like her who stayed in place because they had no other choices. Keelin wished she could return to her human family. She was well treated, even though all her kits left her so young. Sadly, she padded into the burrow, carefully keeping to the shadows to avoid the leaders.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:34 am

ooc: They actually aren't carrying them away, and there was only the body of one kit found.

bic: Soon the whole clan was asleep, except for Nick-Nack, who was assigned to guard the perimier to make sure Ginger and her family didn't escape.

Ginger was silently grieving over the body of her newborn daughter when she heard a sound. She looked up and saw something moving in a dark corner. She crept toward it and lher face lit up. It was Jericho. He was still alive. It seemed the killers hadn't seen him and thought they killed all the kits. Her joy didn't last long, it wouldn't be long before they found that he was alive and killed him. She picked him up in her mouth, then put him back down, she couldn't take him away, if she tried to escape they'd kill Jericho AND her. She suddenly remembered Keelin.

She picked him up again and silently slipped through the tunnels. She made it to the chamber Keelin was in and put down Jericho. She silently squeaked to her, "Keelin," she whispered.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Keelin eyes widened when she saw Ginger carrying the kit. "Is that Jericho?" she whispered. "Hide him over here," she motioned to an area of rocks. Keelin had no idea what to do but knew she couldn't allow another kit to die.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Ginger shook her head, "No, they will find him, I know they will. I wanted to ask you if you could take him away. Take him to another clan, where he'll be safe. I can't because if I run off they'llk track me down and kill me, you are the only one who can get in and out, that I trust. Please Keelin, if he stays here much longer he'll be killed for sure."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Dicky's eyes flutterede open weakly. He thiught he saw the shadow of three ferrets, one of the adult's holding a kit. "Ginger?" He whispered weakly. I must be dreaming. All the kits are dead. He thought and fell back asleep.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:04 am

Keelin looked at Ginger and sighed. "They may track me down also. But, I can't let a kit die. I'll find a way to get him safe.... Worst case, if I can't get a pack to let us in, I'll try to find a human. They can be very kind sometimes."

Keelin studied Ginger some more, "You know, the pack will most likely kill you eventually. Why don't you try to leave also?"

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:13 am

ooc: Just wondering... it would make sense that the packs run about 30 ferrets total. Many are npf (non-playing ferrets Roleplay - 12th of June - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes ) With this pack, it seems there's the lead who are evil and a fair amount of evil followers. Then, there's Dicky, Ginger, Nippsy, and the kits- who are "slaves" and mistreated. Would structuring this pack like: leaders, favorites, other warriors/ hunters, slaves make sense? The favorites aren't in the leadership but get priveleges and are definitely a higher rank than the others. The other warriors aren't really picked on but aren't favored leaders either. I see this group having some ferrets (maybe 2-3) who aren't really evil but like Keelin are trying to survive. THe slave group should also be a decent, but not large number....
The leaders are Al, Charolette, their offspring. Then favorites are maybe another 5 ferrets. The warriors around 10-15 and the slaves around 8-10. The warriors will help support keeping the slaves in line as well as the favorites and leaders. This structure can open up some plot ideas, IMO. Just thinking....

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:41 pm

(that is a good idea. i think im going to have Ruby come back. she would definatly be in the warrior's rank, unless they're really mad and make her a slave.)
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:08 am

ooc: Nick-Nack might suggest that, but Al can be stubborn and might make her a warrior.

bic: Ginger nodded in thanks, "I don't know of any humans, but I saw other ferrets south of here, they all appeared to be adults and none appeared to be the nastly kind."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:21 am

"I will get him to safety. I have seen the pack to the south. They aren't very aggressive. I have hunted in their territory before with the patrol saying anything. They would probably take in Jericho." Keelin thought for a moment. "I have patrol in a couple of hours. I have the South Sector." She nodded. "The leaders might not even know he's gone... or that I took him." Keelin sniffed the kit. He had some injuries on him but nothing that looked too serious. "Little one," she whispered, "You need to stay quiet and hidden. Can you do that?"
She smiled at Ginger, "One good thing about the late night patrol. The leaders are usually sleeping and don't wake. I think he's safe enough hidden here until patrol... If I leave now, one of the other warriors might notice. You can't leave Dicky but, what about Nippsy? If she hides outside, I can try to get her free, too."

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:00 pm

Ginger smiled, she was about to bring up Nippsy, but then she remembered, "The pack doesn't think she's dead, they DO think Jericho is dead, that's the only reason he can get out without being noticed. If you took Nippsy, they'd know, they wouldn't stop hunting her until they (as the humans call it) have her head on a wall."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:53 pm

Keelin nodded, "You're probably right. I hate to have to leave her here. And I doubt the leaders will hunt me. I've only been Pack a short time."

She gently groomed Jericho. "My babies weaned long enough ago I am no longer giving milk. He needs to eat before we leave." She looked sadly at Ginger, knowing this is very hard for her. "You need to say goodbye to him also. I promise, I will get him through to safety. But, you still won't see him again as a babykit."

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:02 am

Ginger nodded sadly. She nuzzled her son gently, she was glad her family was asleep, they wouldn't have to feel the pain of parting after believing he was dead. She nursed and groomed him. She could hear Nick-Nack above ground and squeaked, "We don't have much time, the current guard is the dull one, soon he'll go underground at the end of his shift, then the next guard will come up, during that break between the security, you need to get Jericho out of here."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:59 am

"I know. I've seen that shift change several times. I get a lot of night patrols." Keelin knew how hard it is to part with babies. At least hers were old enough to eat solid foods... but their time together was so short. She sighed sadly. "I wish I could get all of you out." Keelin gently groomed Ginger's neck, a sign of support.

"So you know and do not worry about your baby, I am going to try to fake my death. If the leaders think I am dead, they won't try to hunt us down."

When Ginger was done nursing, Keelin said quietly, "It's time. We have to leave now." She groomed Jericho for a couple of seconds and whispered, "You'll be safe with me, little Jericho. Stay quiet."

She picked him up and quietly snuck out of the burrow and disappeared toward the south.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:03 am

Keelin travelled as rapidly as possible when carrying a small kit. She used several small streams to break her scent trail. After awhile, Keelin stopped at a creek to take a drink. She stretched her jaws in a huge yawn and sniffed Jericho. She gently groomed him and spoke to him in a soft murmur. She glanced around the small clearing she was in and sniffed deeply. She didn't smell any other ferrets (or other predators) around. She started thinking about how to fake her death. She hide Jericho, who was soundly sleeping, and crept into an open area next to the water. She reached down to a front leg and bit a mouthful of fur, tugging it out and loose. She messed up some leaves and placed the fur in such a way it looked like the site where an owl had taken a mouse a few weeks before. Keelin thought for a few moments. She knew that she needed to leave some blood.. but she also knew she couldn't leave a blood trail. Suddenly, she knew how to do it. She retrieved Jericho and swam him over the water. It was cold but she made the swim. The kit woke up and started crying, complaining about being wet. Keelin hid in some bushes, curled around the kit, and groomed him until he fell back to sleep. She then swam back across the water, found her "ambush" spot and bit her right paw, hard. She tossed blood on the leaves and fur, then jumped back into the water and swam across.

She was very tired during the swim and was swept downstream more than she expected. On the other side of the river, she quickly crawled ashore, then followed the wet bank back to where she hid Jericho. She picked him up and quickly disappered into the woods, hopefully in the area of the Prince Pack. She thought she was in their territory....

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:39 pm

(should i like, have Prince see her or something?)
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:16 am

(Ferretrunner, just so you know, when you posted the part
The kit woke up and started crying, complaining about being wet.
That was kinda not with the rules because I play Jericho as one of my characters. You aren't in trouble, I'm just telling you.)

Jericho wimpered as he was being carried, he was scared as a pup his age could be.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:30 pm

A small, battered, soaking wet, ferret with her ribs showing was crawling out of the river on the Mafia's side. She inhaled the scent of the territory itself, and found the the smell had given itself a name in her memory. Home. She dragged herself onto the bank and layed there for a moment, breathing heavily. When she was ready she got to her feet and walked weakly towards the camp.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 am

Tank's ear twitched in his sleep.

Nick-Nack was shielding his ears from Boyo's loud snoring.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:35 am

Ruby walked into the camp, finally. She was still pretty wet. Standing outside the burrow, she wasn't sure what to do. She couldn't really trot in and go to sleep. So she stood there awkwardly to see if someone would come.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:53 am

Nick-Nack threw a paw hard at Boyo's side, causing his snoring to stop and wake up. Nick-Nack hissed, "If you are going to be keeping others up, then why don't you make yourself useful and go stand guard!"

Boyo snorted and got up. He turned toward the entrance of the burrow.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Ruby saw Boyo start to come out of the corner of her eye. She stiffened, but didn't leave.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:08 pm

Boyo smelled another ferret, but the Mafia scent was weak in it. He snarled and hissed, "who's there!?!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:36 am

"I-it's me, Ruby. I was captured by the Shining Stars but I fought my way out." Ruby squeaked in a tiny voice. She had been working on her story for a while. The truth, that she let herself be washed down the river to Shining Star's territory and stayed there until she couldn't take being there anymore, was sure to get her killed. Just being captured would definatley get her killed for being so weak. But getting captured and fighting for escape, that would most likely keept her alive.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:04 am

Boyo growled and circled her. He sniffed her and growled and said in a husky voice, "hmm, you don't seem to smell like you've been around them let alone fighting them."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:40 pm

"I had to go through the river to come back. It must've washed off the scent." She had been with the Shining Star's, so this part was true. And she had some scratches from branches and such as for marks of battle. Oh, and the marks from when Nick-Nack had hurt her and when she fought with the weasel.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:38 am

Boyo didn't so much as bat an eye, he was after all insane, making him somewhat dim. He was easily fooled nodded to Ruby, as a way of saying she could go in the burrow to rest.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:43 am

Ruby nodded her thank you and padded into the burrow. She curled up in her usual corner away from everyone else. She closed her heavy eyelids and was already in an almost sleep.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:49 am

Ginger looked up slightly and saw Ruby, she tilted her head, she had not seen that kit for the past days. She wondered who she was.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next