Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Roleplay - 12th of June

4 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Roleplay - 12th of June - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay - 12th of June

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:32 am

Megan narrowed her eyes at the creatures. They weren't attacking, should the ferrets attack them? "Who- what are you?" She asked.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:59 pm

"What do want?" Megan growled on edge to the strange creatures.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Skittles stared at the creatures waiting for their reply.

Gretchen stood waiting for Megan and Skittles. What had they found?

Storm stood next to her. Though they knew these ferrets for a long time, he was still trying to get used to being around a Shining stars ferret by himself without Gretchen being there with him.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:30 am

"Ferrets, you say? I never met one of them before. You smell similiar to a weasel. Are you sure you're not one of them?" Toby asked. "My name is Toby. This is my mate, Ana."

Toby's mate stopped growling, noticing the strange creatures weren't being aggressive. "Why are you so close to the farm? You have to be careful. Dogs live here."

The two animals are about the size of a small dog, with dark brown fur. They have a strange looking tail. They smell strongly of water and wood.

(welcome back, Kusuma. How was the trip?)

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:41 am

(Beavers maybe? Dark brown fur, strange looking tail and smell of water and wood? That has to be a beaver, Or I might be wrong)

Skittles frowned. "We know about that. We've almost got killed by some, One of my friends were badly injured." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:18 am

"Oh dear," sighed Ana. "Why did you come back?"

Toby slapped his tail against the ground, thump! "Those dogs! Like we have ever harmed them. Well, then. What does bring you little ones here?"

Ana giggled. "We're beavers. We live over in the little river near the lake."

"Sorry we scared you earlier. We were playing tag. We certainly didn't mean to fall over you," Toby laughed softly.

(They're young adults- just mated)

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:24 am

(Ah, I knew they were beavers. Well before I didn't)

"Were trying to rescue a dead or maybe not friend. Never heard of a beaver. It's okay, at least now that we know your not going to harm us." Skittles squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:11 pm

(I thought they were raccoons XD)

Megan nodded, "Well it's been nice meeting you Ana and Toby, but we must be going," she turned and headed back toward the burrow.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:36 pm

(they are there to get JD and bring him back though...)
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:31 am

"A hurt friend?" Toby asked. "The cat told me about some coyotes who came here earlier today. The farmer and the dogs chased them off. They went to hunt one of the coyotes they hurt to make sure it doesn't suffer. The humans here seem to be good. They took in an injured something yesterday. I guess the dog bit it. Took it to the vet, they did...."

"Toby, shush," Ana good naturedly scolded. "He talks a lot."

The two beavers looked at Megan curiously. "Is that the friend you're looking for? Can we help?"

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:25 pm

(I plan on them going back to where they last saw him and he is gone, they assume the coyotes took him and ate him.)

"I don't think so," Megan sighed sadly, "it wasn't near here, I remember the big oak we were fighting near was on the west side of the burrow, we are too far away from there for you to have seen him, I'm sorry."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Skittles looked at the Beavers. She turned back to Megan. "Do you think Cracker Jack is okay?" she squeaked sounding sad again.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:48 am

(where is Cracker Jack? And guys, i won't be on for the next week or two because sadly, I am moving.)
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:27 pm

(Cracker Jack was taken away by the human that owned the farm remember? I would be happy to move, I love traveling, But that is me, See you in a few weeks FoodIsYummy! Have a safe trip!)

Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:25 pm

(I moved from California to Idaho, I was only seven so I don't remember much, except that I got to ride a horse for the first time in Washington on my 9th birthday. It was a long trip, but it was a lot of fun. I do however miss all the family in California, me, my parents, and my brother are the only ones in our family tree that live in this state, and don't worry, I plan on Cracker Jack returning close to adulthood.)

Megan nodded, "I'm sure he's fine." she wasn't really sure herself, but it was better than letting her hopes get too low. She called to everyone to follow her and headed toward where they had been fighting the coyotes.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:03 am

(So then Skittles will be close to adulthood to? 'Cause Skittles and Cracker Jack are like the same age)

Skittles followed Megan. She could tell Megan wasn't very sure he was fine. She hoped he would be back soon and prayed he was alright.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:01 am

(Yes.)

Once they made in to the place where they had fought the coyote, Megan began sniffing around for any sign of survivors.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:58 pm

Skittles followed Megan seeing that the coyote had gone. She still seen Jake, Dawn and Thunder's body still laying there. She walked up to the leader. She started sniffing his body and felt sick when she turned him to the other side. There was a big gash in his side, it was dry blood but maggots were crawling all through him. She shook her head and walked up to Thunder. She sniffed him, his neckwas broken, that deffiantly had killed him. She turned back to Dawn who was still laying by the tree. She walked up to her, she sniffed her body but stopped. She put her ear against Dawn's nose and felt air come out. Dawn was still alive! She didn't die afterall! "Megan! Dawn! She's alive!" she called sniffing her again. Suddenly Dawn's eyes barly opend. "Sk-Skittles?" she choked out.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:10 am

Megan jumped with shock when she heard Skittles call her name. She quickly turned and ran over.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:41 am

The kits spent the time moving between Starlight and Sparkle. They were bored but knew it wasn't a good time to go out to play.

Loki found a rock and started "scooching" it through the burrow. Limmerick decided she wanted to play with the rock, too. She pounced on Loki, rolling him off the rock. Loki immediately responded, rolling Limmerick over and nipping at her neck scruff. The "game" quickly escalated into a spat, with both kits squealing and hissing at each other.

(bored kids- lol)

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:40 pm

Sparkle heaved himself to his feet and as he attempted to make his way over to the kits he realized Megan was right, he was really ingured. If he had gone with them he'd have done nothing but slow them down.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:32 am

The kits continued their scuffle. It was quite loud, with squealing and hissing, but no one seemed to be getting hurt. Loki caught Limmerick by her ear and flipped her onto her back. Limmerick tried to barrell roll out of Loki's grip. She managed to get her feet inbetween her and Loki and started rapidly clawing at him, trying to break free. Loki hissed.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:52 am

Skittles backed away from Dawn. She wasn't going to live long, not long at all. She looked away almost wanting to run away, it was like a nightmare she never had before. Dawn had a long gash acroos her cheek, it was still loosing blood to, Either they leave her for the coyotes or they had to bring her back to the burrow, Dawn at least had to see her two packmates. But she wasn't going to live long afterall, Dawn's major injury was even worse, when Skittles went up to inspect her there was a bad cut along her side which was also bleeding. "She's not going to live long." Skittles announced sadly closing her eyes slowly. She was drifted into a vision when Fergie was alive in the pack and when she had asked Skittles to kill her. She didn't want to do it but the leader had died from shock in her veins, she missed her and misses seeing Fergie. The last she seen her was when Skittles was taking Loki and Limmerick out to play in the field. She shook that thought away and then she was drifting off to her mother Brook and the Mafia and Sparkle went to save her from the river but she had landed on Mafia territory and Charlotte knocked her out. She snarled, she hated Charlotte and the rest of the pack's guts! She would never like them, she hated them with her life.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Sparkle finally reached the kits. He clamped his teeth onto Loki's scruff and atempted to haul him most of the way off of Limmerick. "Stop fighting. You're going to hurt yourself's or the younger kits." Funny, when it was just Skittles as the youngest in the pack, she was the kit. Then Starlight's kits were born and they were the kits and Skittles no longer was called a kit. Then Loki and Limmerick showed up, and they became the older kits and Starlight's the younger kits.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Skittles started to feel sick, she looked away. "I can't stay here any longer, it's to horible to see!" she cried about to race away but she knew she needed Megans permission if she wanted to go back to the burrow...On her own.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:12 am

Megan sighed and squeaked to the others, "See what you can do about getting Dawn to the burrow, I must speak with Skittles."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:38 am

Skittles put her ears back. What did Megan want to say? She felt a prickle of fear run through her spine, Megan was a great leader she scared Skittles sometimes.

Gretchen and Storm nodded racing up to their packmate and tried not to hurt her while they started to drag their injured friend.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:50 am

"Skittles," Megan peeped softly to her, "I know it's hard to see a friend so hurt, even more so to loose a few others in the process..."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 am

The kits stopped and looked at Sparkle. "But she started it," Loki whined. "I did not. You were being greedy. You're supposed to share."

"I don't want to play with you anyway!" Limmerick flounced away. She slowed down as she got near the smaller kits. She decided to help Starlight groom them.

Loki looked after her, "Fine! Dummy!" He went back to playing with the rock.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:18 pm

Sparkle made a hmp sort of noise. At least they weren't fighting. He flopped down where he was.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next