Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Roleplay - 23rd of June

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of June - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay - 23rd of June

Post by Kusuma Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:21 am

Arrow nodded, "C'mon." She got up and started toward the direction Prince had gone and followed his scent.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:50 am

Amanda followed him, she tried to forget about the mysterious ferret. "What would you like to talk about?" she asked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Fuzzball nodded and ran after Arrow. Picking up on his leaders scent trail, he announced, "He's with Amanda."

Prince shrugged, then paused to think. "Do you miss your owner?" he asked.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:25 am

Arrow nodded, "I know I can smell her." Soon she could see their leaders, "Prince!" She padded up to him, "we need you to come with us right away." She planned to lead him to the burrow and explain everything on the way there.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:49 am

Just as Amanda was about to answer, she made an annoyed face. She looked at Arrow and at Fuzzball, what was it that was so urgent they had to interrupt their evening together? She shrugged, and looked at Prince. "If you need me I'll be at the field," she walked off after staring at Arrow and Fuzzball for several heartbeats and went towards the field, laying down in a patch of grass and sighing.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:06 am

Arrow caught wind of Amanda's annoyance and glared at her, what did she expect? Prince wasn't all hers, as he is the leader, Amanda had to know that he needed to devote time to the whole mob, and not just her.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:01 am

Amanda rolled onto her belly, putting her arms under her chin, holding her head up. Suddenly, she felt wind brush her fur and feet stood in front of her. She looked up, seeing a ghost. She hopped to her feet and jumped away, her eyes wide with fear. "H-H-" she was about to call but Fergie shushed her. "It's okay, I'm not going to harm you." she say down. "My name is Fergie, I believe your name is Amanda?" she asked. "Y-Yes." Amanda stuttered. "Tell me, what's wrong? You looked troubled." Amanda looked down at her paws. "Um, no, I'm not troubled, just annoyed." she sighed. "And I don't want to talk about it." Fergie frowned as another ferret stood next to her. "What do you want, Brook?" she growled. "Just making fun of my little sister and to tell Amanda what she should do." Brook sneered.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Prince frowned at Arrow and Fuzzball. "What is it?" he asked, a small sliver of Amanda's annoyance embedded in him. Fuzzball glanced at Arrow, not sure whether or not he should spill the whole story himself. "Lavender's not eating. We think you can help her."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Arrow shot a glare at Fuzzball then turned to Prince, "The reason we don't want Amanda to come is because, not only is it your duty as a leader, but also as a friend, and her being there wouldn't help. We need you to come this moment, it's an emergency, and I mean code red!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:10 am

Amanda looked at Fergie as she snarled at Brook. Amanda made a loud hiss which made the two look at her. "Stop this! Fergie, what do you have to say, I'll listen to you next." she growled.

"The best way to leave your problems is to forget about them. If your going to get mad at your pack mates for taking your mate away is going to solve nothing, you'll just be causing trouble." Fergie still sounded pretty annoyed with Brook.

Brook hissed at her. "Oh that won't get your problem's solved! She's to soft. The best way to solve your problems is to fight back, you want to keep your mate by your side? Snap back, you know, it'll be the only way to have Prince all to yourself. And let Lavender starve, they only recruited him because they wanted to help Lavender."

Amanda blinked. "Lavender won't eat? What does she mean?" she looked at Brook with wide eyes. "Get out of here Brook, your not welcome."
"No Fergie, I think I want to listen to her." she squeaked. "WHAT!?" Fergie suddenly seemed to be outraged. "You heard me, go!" Fergie growled at Brook before vanishing into thin air. "What do you mean Lavender is starving?" Amanda asked. "Isn't it obvious? Lavender is looking skinner then she usually is isn't she?" Brook snickered. "Well, yeah," Amanda squeaked. "Let her starve! Do you want Prince to yourself or what?" Amanda thought about it, she wanted that more then anything but she couldn't let her die. "No, Let Prince help her." Brook stepped back and glared. "I was right, your all pathetic." she turned and vanished. Amanda acted innocent like she didn't know anything about Lavender.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:23 am

Arrow began to lead the way, she was really scared for Lavender. The last time she saw a ferret as skinny as her, they lasted less than two days. She was extremely dehydrated and malnourished. If she didn't eat soon, then having a ferret's metabolism, she'd starve easily and quickly. The last thing she wanted was to lose another friend, and Lavender didn't deserve to die, sure, she had an attitude problem in the past, but she never did anything that would make her deserve a slow and painful death of self starvation.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:39 am

Amanda turned and headed off in the direction of the river. She sneezed when a little grass tickled her nose. Poor Lavender, I feel so bad for her now she thought.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:23 pm

ooc: Listen to this song while you read this, very suiting.

Once at the burrow, Arrow told the males to wait there and went down to get Lavender.

Arrow neared a corner in the burrow and saw Lavender. She peeped to her, "You need to come out sometime you know."

Lavender just sighed, "What would be the point, I'm finished as it is."

Arrow glared, "Don't talk like that, now come up and get some fresh air, it might make you feel better."

Lavender groaned and followed, "Fine, but only to prove you wrong that it WON'T make me feel better.

As they neared the entrance, Lavender caught the fresh scent of Fuzzball and Prince, "Are you sure this is JUST for the air?"

Arrow nodded and they appeared at the entrance.

Standing next to Arrow, Lavender seemed like half the size she was a week ago if not smaller, her fur had lost it's shine and her large brown eyes were now dull. Her once soft and thick coat now was scruffy and badly kept, and her ribs stuck out, and her hips pointed out of her sides. She saw Prince and gasped, then shot a cold glare at Arrow. "I knew you were up to this! There is nothing wrong with me!"

Arrow barked back,"You are skinnier than a twig!"

Lavender snarled, "I'm on a diet!"

Arrow glared back at her, "You aren't fooling anyone Lavender! You need help and you know it as well as any of us!"

Lavender was about to respond, but didn't have anything more to say. She turned to Prince and Fuzzball, "I don't need help... I'm fine with dying if that's what this means!" She turned and gave a look at Prince, but it wasn't more angry, just hurt, "And I wouldn't expect you to care anyways! Now that you have her, you don't need to care about anything else! She's perfect, and the luckiest ferret I know! I hope she realizes that!" Before anyone could respond she turned and darted back into the burrow sobbing. Once she reached the deepest chamber she collapsed on the dirt and continued her thoughts to Prince in her head, I must have been wishing on Amanda's star, because she got everything I ever wanted. All along, I had wanted to ask Prince, if he could be with anyone, who would it be, but I never did, because I knew he'd never say my name. I just never realized that was what I wanted.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:30 am

(Poor Lavender!)

Amanda looked at her reflection in the river, she was laying down, her arms under her chin as she gazed at herself. I kinda figured Lavender liked
Prince, and it's my fault that she's in this condition.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:04 am

ooc: Yeah, I put in the 'I'm on a diet' excuse in to lighten the mood a little, because it is kinda funny. XD

bic: Lavender curled up, she had managed not to shed any tears in front of Prince, she could just picture him laughing at her for being acting so tough, only to be revealed to be pathetic. She'd never let him have the satisfaction of seeing her cry.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Prince was stunned. Why hadn't he noticed Lavender's odd behavior, and how abnormally thin she was? He ran underground after her. When he found her, he sat in front of her. "Lavender?" he said quietly, not wanting to make her run off again.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Lavender didn't face him, "What? Come here to laugh at me?" She was attempting to hide the hurt in her voice, but was failing. She silently thought to herself, I'm not going to run anymore, It might be because I'm strong enough to face him, or because I'm too weak to face the fact that if I did again, he wouldn't come after me.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:22 am

Prince shook his head. "I guess, maybe I'm hear to apologize. I was kind of mean to you. I think that's why we never got along. I'd always liked to think you were the bully and me the innocent victim, but we both contributed. I am ashamed of how...un-princely I acted. I think my owner, could she have known how I behaved, would have been ashamed as well. So, I'm sorry, Lavender." That Prince, he thought proudly to himself. Was speech worthy of a king.

(Don't you love how even though he's being nice and saying sorry, he's still being vain?)
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:48 am

(Yeah, it's also kinda funny, but Lavender probably wouldn't see it that way.)

"Sorry for what?" Lavender sniffed, but the tears didn't stop falling, "you didn't do anything, you just did what I drove you to do, and it was all my fault. Now you have Amanda and you can live your happily ever after just like any other prince."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Prince held in an aggravated sigh. He wished he could just tell Lavender that no matter how much of a sob story she made this into, he wasn't going to switch over and be her mate instead of Amanda's. But that would be mean, and he was trying not to be mean. "Lavender, just because I'm not your mate doesn't mean you have to be upset. We can both live happily ever after."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:16 am

Lavender looked at him and took a deep breath, "You just don't get it do you? You think I wanted this? You think I wanted to starve myself and cry a river for you!? I don't, didn't, and never will want it!" She pushed past him, "if you can't see that, then I'm not going to waste my tears and time on you." With that said, she ran outside and away.

Arrow saw her and sighed, "I think that went well."

Lavender sat away from the burrow, there was nothing more she wanted than just to be left alone, she didn't understand her feelings for Prince before, and she still didn't entirely, all she knew for sure was that what ever way she did feel toward him, he'd never feel the same. Never.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:41 am

Prince was confused now. Why hadn't she eaten if she had actually wanted to? It made no sense. He padded back out to the others. "I'm not sure what's going on with her, but it's kind of pointless for me to talk to her."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:40 am

Arrow sighed, "It was our best hope, now all we can do is pray she comes to her senses and eats something... or this clan will have one less member."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Amanda started to head back, it was getting late and she was tired. As she neared the burrow, she thought she saw a faint silhouette of a ferret but shrugged it off, and kept going towards the burrow. She went towards it and hopped down.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:37 am

Prince nodded. He yawned, his jaw stretching wide to reveal his pink mouth. "I should go to sleep," he commented and followed Amanda into the burrow. He hurried to catch up with her. "Hi," he said with a soft smile.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:41 pm

Amanda jumped and spun around to face Prince. She smiled. "Hi Prince. What was all that about?" she asked, though she knew because of Brook and Fergie. She headed over to sleep and sat down. She set a paw next to her and patted the ground. "Come sit here and tell me."
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:52 am

Prince nodded, settling down on the ground next to her. "Lavender wouldn't eat because she was upset that I was your mate and not hers," he started. "So I was supposed to talk to her, you know, to get her to eat. But she just got mad when I tried to apologize, and basically said she's jealous of you. Then she ran off." He sighed, then looking at Amanda wondering what she'd say.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:37 am

Amanda seemed not affected by this. She closed her eyes, nodding slowly. Her breathing slowing. "I already knew about it," she squeaked at last.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:22 am

"Really?" Prince asked, surprised and not surprised at the same time. Amanda was so smart, she probably figured it out on her own or something. But he was a little disappointed that he had told her a shocking story like this and she knew already. "How?"
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:15 am

Amanda's eyes immediatly opened. She looked at Prince, and smiled. "These two ferrets told me, I was laying in the field and they came out of nowhere. And no I didn't figure it out on my own." she squeaked, knowing what he was thinking.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next