Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Roleplay - 12th of June

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Roleplay - 12th of June - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay - 12th of June

Post by ferretrunner Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:45 am

"He is still too young to eat solid meat. He doesn't yet have enough of his teeth in. " She looked concerned. It would be a tragedy if the kit died because there was no milk. Keelin's milk had dried up only a few weeks ago. Her babies were still comfort nursing just before the show where they went to new families.

"Well, he's a bit too young to wean fully yet... But, perhaps if I chew up his food for him, he'd be able to eat."

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:15 pm

Prince nodded. "That's what I was thinking. Pre-chew the meat."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:45 am

"Can we take him somewhere safe while I hunt? I'll catch food for both of you."

(Female meerkats who don't have babies sometimes start giving milk if they baby-sit and are around youngsters. I've never heard of ferrets doing this. But, Jericho is only a week or so old. He couldn't start on meat until he's around three weeks.... but, hey. This is a game. lol. If we depart a little from reality, it's ok)

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:54 am

"I can watch him." Prince said, looking at the adorable little kit.

(did you want Keelin to join the pack or something? 'cause if not then maybe one of the Prince Pack members could come and Prince takes Jericho back to the camp before Keelin comes back?)
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:13 am

(I'm going to put Amanda back in this RP. Last time I RPed her was when she and Skittles fought and she drifted into the water)

Amanda watched from the bushes of the Prince Pack. She watched Keelin, Jericho and Prince. She had loved the leader once and he loved her but he had banned her from this pack because she chose to go to another pack because they split apart. But it seemed they were back together. She didn't look like she did last time she was here, she was a lot different, she was really fat, her fur was more shineyer and glossy. She had been living somewhere speacial but then she decided to come back here where she belonged. She stepped out of the bush, her teeth nice and sharp. Maybe the Prince Pack leader wouldn't notice her? She walked towards them carefull not to frighten them. "H-Hello?" she asked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Prince was shocked. This ferret...looked like Amanda. But that was impossible. She had gone to another pack. And this ferret looked, like she had been living..with humans maybe? But she had Amanda's scent. "Who are you?" He asked.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Keelin stepped in front of the baby. She carefully studied the newcomer. She hissed softly in warning not to come closer to the baby. She wasn't sure who this new ferret was and if she'd try to hurt Jericho. She made no hostile move but watched.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 pm

"If this is who I think it is she won't hurt him." Prince said to Keelin out of the corner of his mouth. Then he spoke loudly, "Amanda?"
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:30 am

Amanda stared at him. How did he guess? It was her scent maybe. "Hi Prince." she squeaked at last. She turned to Keelin. "I used to be in this pack, I am no threat." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:50 am

Keelin nodded. Ultimately, it was Prince's decision what to do.
"How did you end up coming back?"

(I'm not sure if Keelin is to join the pack or only be with them until Jericho is settled. I think she should go with Prince, at least for now. If she needs to move on, we can come up with a plot).

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:12 am

(alright.)

"Where were you?" Prince asked.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:22 am

"I was somewhere..." Amanda squeaked. Then she sighed. "Alright, I was living with some humans but I missed my pack, I knew none of the other packs would accept me, so I came to live with humans, I came back here to see if you would have me again. Oh please Prince! I really miss it here! I miss hunting! Please!" she begged.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Prince smiled. "Yes. You can re-join this pack." He said.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Amanda smiled. "Thank you so much." she squeaked. Then she gave a sigh of relief, she really thought he wasn't going to let her re-join.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:15 pm

Prince still loved Amanda. He had never really said he had loved her, even when she had been in the pack. But he felt it. He coughed. "This is Keelin and Jericho. They um, escaped from their pack. They are going to stay with us."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:40 am

Keelin nodded politely to Amanda. "It is good you came back here. The territory north of here is held by Mafia Pack. They are savage. I left with this kit after the leaders had killed his siblings. His mother found him alive and asked me to get him out safely. Prince, where can we take the youngster so he is safe while I hunt?"

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:47 am

Amanda nodded. "They sound vicous, Your lucky you got out while you could." she squeaked. She turned to Prince and faintly smiled. "Well, I should get back to the burrow and let everyone know that I'm back and staying." she squeaked and padded off.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:28 am

"Amanda, wait!" Prince called. "Let's all go back together. We can watch Jericho while Keelin hunts, and then we'll all go and I'll explain the situation." He offered.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Amanda turned around and looked Prince. "Okay." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:46 pm

"Great." Prince said, smiling at her. He coughed akwardly. "Keelin, we'll watch Jericho while you hunt." He said.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 pm

Amanda tilted her head curiously. Why did he keep coughing? she wondered. "We had better get back to the burrow before Lavender, Coco and Fuzzball start worrying you've gone missing." as much as she wanted to, she didn't want to say Lavenders name at all.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:49 am

Keelin nodded and hid a smile. The two obviously liked each other but neither of them knew of the others' interest. Keelin picked up the young kit and followed Amanda and Prince. She hoped this pack would be a happy pack and safe for her and the young one.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:18 am

"Oh, I told them I was going hunting. They might, uh, figure that would take a while." Prince said, obviously embaressed at admiting his pack would think it would take him a long time to catch one peice of prey.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:23 am

"Are they still teasing you?" Amanda asked. She couldn't help but let out a giggle. "I could probably catch something on the way back and give it to you, they might think it took you a while because you bumped into me?" she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:34 am

"Thanks, but Keelin is going to hunt." Prince said. He didn't realize how mean that sounded to Keelin, like he was ordering her around to hut while he and Amanda relaxed.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Jericho peeped hungrily.

Lavender came looking for the clan leader, she thought with him being gone for so long, he must have been lost, "Prince? Prince?" she called out.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Amanda pricked her ears at the sound of Lavender. "Looks like someone is calling you." she squeaked. "We should get back before they think you've went to join another pack or gotten lost or just.." she trailed off. She didn't want to say the last part. "Lets get going." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:37 am

"I know, little Jericho. I'll get you food as soon as I can."

Keelin wasn't offended by Prince giving an "order." She had agreed to hunt for him, after all.

"Amanda, would you mind helping me hunt? I need to catch for Prince, and Jericho, and something for myself also. Although Jericho won't eat much," she added. She hoped he'd eat the meat. Keelin wished she was still able to give milk.

(Meerkats can spontaneously lactate. Keelin's babies were probably fully weaned 3-4 weeks ago... Maybe her mother instinct can allow her to lactate? If Jericho is less than a week old at this point, he won't be trying meat for another week or so. Kusuma, your call. I don't know if you have another plot idea)

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:45 am

Amanda turned to Keelin. "Sure." she squeaked. She wanted to help hunt, though she hadn't hunted ever since she was being fed by humans, but her hunting skills could be a use to the pack.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:56 am

"Alright. I'll be right back. Let me go talk to Lavender." Prince said and trotted over to Lavender. "What?"
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next