Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Roleplay 8th of June

3 posters

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Roleplay 8th of June - Page 26 Empty Re: Roleplay 8th of June

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Skittles kept on walking. "I like water, And maybe I'M the only one who actually likes it. And Of course not! Why would I be an otter?" she smiled as the water kept splashing her fur. "And I grew up around water." she squeaked. She stoped and looked back at Cracker Jack. "Go ahead in that trunk, Its like a burrow." she nudged Cracker Jack. "I'm going to stay outside and enjoy the rain." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:01 pm

Cracker Jack whimpered and climbed inside. He shivered and was breathing quickly. He covered his eyes with his paws and struggled to hold back sobs.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Skittles poked her head in the burrow. "Are you that scared?" she asked. "Well, I'm staying out here, It's been forever since I got wet." she poked her head back out and sat down smileing as the rain kept hitting her fur.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Cracker Jack curled up and cried, he hated water more than anything else.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Skittles heard Cracker Jack start crying. How pathetic! she thought. She smiled and jumped in a mud pile sliding around. "Woo hoo!" she yelled.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:10 pm

(g2g now, I'll be back on Sunday. Bye!)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:11 pm

(Bye)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:46 am

"Skittles! Cracker Jack! Both of you get inside now if there's lightning you'll both get fried!" Sparkle yelled.

Ruby huddled in the burrow, as far from Starlight's kits as possible. She really hoped none of these ferrets would recognize her from the Mafia's attack on the kits.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 am

Cracker Jack shook his head, he was NOT going in the rain just to get to another shelter, he was too scared. He cried, "HELP ME!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:14 am

Sparkle sighed and raced out of camp. He tried to locate Cracker Jack by scent, but the rain had washed it away. He squinted through the rain and spotted two small figures; Cracker Jack and Skittles. He ran to them. "Skittles, why do you do these things?" He growled. He grabbed Cracker Jack by the scruff. "Come on Skittles, you're coming back to camp too." He said.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 am

Cracker Jack shivered, being 5 months old, he was getting too large to be carried, in fact he was far enough to the point that nearly half his body would be dragged on the ground..
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:35 pm

As Sparkle started to walk towrads camp, he relized that too. "Ok Cracker Jack. Do you want to continue being carried like this, or do you want to walk right next to me?"
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:21 pm

"I WANT TO RUN!!!" Cracker Jack squealed.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:15 am

"Ok." Sparkle said. "Come on Skittles, you're coming too." He started to run, a little slowly so the kits could keep up, back to camp.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 am

Skittles watched Sparkle. She followed behind. "Hey! I'm not slow! I can run!" she growled. "And this is the only chance I get to be in water!" she darted ahead of Sparkle and went away from camp and into the tall grass. He won't ever find me here! she thought.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:03 am

"YOU ARE INSANE!" Cracker Jack barked franticly at Skittles as she ran off and he bolted into the burrow.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:28 am

Skittles heard Cracker Jack. "Good ridance." she growled. I was right! Males are sooooo annoying and boring! Sometimes maybe even stupid! she thought.

(No, She doesn't think they're stupid)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:24 am

(Lol, I know, he's just scared.)

Megan stepped out of the burrow and glared, "If she keeps doing this, she'll be exiled again, PERMANANTLY!" She snorted and turned back into the burrow. "Soon she'll have to suffer hyperthermia, and we won't be able to help her."

ooc: The reason ferrets fear water is because they have such small bodies and they loose body heat fast. Being out in the rain, even during summer can easily make them freeze to death, another reason ferrets can't survive in the wild... SKITTLES GET INSIDE BEFORE IT'S TO LAAAAAATE!!! XD)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:10 am

(Lol, Oh. Fergie hated water, Everytime we tryed to take her a bath she'd stratch us or bite us just to get away from it)

Skittles sighed. She looked up, water dripped from her nose and fur. "I guess it's time to go." she squeaked once she noticed the rain started to slow. "See you next time!" she whispered to the clouds and darted off towards the burrow. She shook her fur sending water everywhere. She hopped in the burrow and looked around. "I'm sorry Megan, It won't happen again." she walked to her chamber. She looked out and squeaked before falling asleep. "I'm really exhausted so, I'll be asleep real fast." she warned and curled up. She was soon fast asleep.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:56 pm

ooc: Lol, Megan is the same way, but she NEVER bites anyone.

bic: Megan glared at Skittles, she obviously didn't know why she would hve to be exiled if she ever did this again. She HAD to tell her. She padded over to her and nudged her until she was awake, "Skittles, you must never do that again and do you know why? because by doing that you are ctually endagering every one of us, esspesially the kits. When you go out there, you get the risk of becoming sick,you are a ferret, and if you stay in the rain for too long you WILL become ill, and that illness can spread, it may soon wipe us all out, and the kits are at the greatest risk becase their immune system isn't well developed,now do you understand just how dangerous this is?"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am

Skittles looked up at her she frowned and nodded. "You aren't worried about me, Your only worried about the pack, If I got ill you'd do nothing about it!" she got up and stalked past Megan. She looked back before going outside. "Sometimes I think you only worry about Starlight, JD, Sparkle and the kits, And sometimes, You only care about them and not me because I was a Mafia pack member and is a daughter to a blood-thirsty mother." she hopped out of the burrow and sighed. She walked into the tall grass and layed down.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:12 am

Megan jumped up and growled, "You know that's not true Skittles, I'm not worried about you because I know that if were to get ill you'd pull right through it, you are a survivor Skittles, not all ferrets are as strong as you, that's all I'm saying." She turned and hopped back into the burrow.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:30 am

Sparkle followed Megan as fast as he could into the burrow. "She's insane. And everytime, it's me who ends up having to get her out of the river, or into saftey during a storm like this." He growled.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:01 am

Skittles opend her mouth. She couldn't believe she said that. "I'm the strongest?" she got up and walked ot the stream. "I know one ferret who would never forgive me, Sparkle." she sighed.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:23 am

Megan scoffed at Sparkle, "YOU? As far as I recall, I'M the only one that JUMPED INTO A RIVER for her."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:25 am

Skittles got up and padded to the burrow. She stoped when she heard Megan and Sparkle talking about her. She got low to the ground and started listening.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:43 am

"Me too!" Sparkle grumbled. "And I don't see you running into the pouring rain to get her and Cracker Jack."

(Sparkle has had to save ferrets from rivers and creeks many times.)
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:44 am

Skittles frowned. Were they complaining because she loved water? And caused to much trouble? Should I show myself? No, I'd only get myself caught in this, just keep listening. she thought.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:49 am

ooc: Really? I guess I don't remember.

bic: Megan snorted, "Well, one things for sure, we've both had to break our necks to keep her safe."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:50 am

Skittles backed away. She couldn't believe what she just heard. She frowned and kept listening. One more word and she scream and run into the tall grass or hide in the burrow where she kept Cracker Jack safe from the rain.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next