Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

RolePlay 8th of June

2 posters

Go down

RolePlay 8th of June Empty RolePlay 8th of June

Post by Kusuma Thu May 13, 2010 3:39 pm

(I have no one to rp here yet so I'll take some time to come up with one.)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

RolePlay 8th of June Empty Re: RolePlay 8th of June

Post by Kusuma Thu May 20, 2010 3:34 am

A male ferret stood looking down upon the Earth. He glared coldly at everything he saw. He had grey fur and red eyes, like an albino, but he was not just an evil spirit, he was a demon. He was Wrath, the former leader of the Mafia, he was the ULTIMATE evil ferret. He had no mercy, he had no sympathy, and he was all vengance. Blood of his former victems stained his teeth, his ear was torn, and his eyes were like sharp daggers, ready to stab you right through the heart. He was also the father of Charlotte... (This is what he looks like...)
RolePlay 8th of June Img01011
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu May 20, 2010 6:41 am

(Wow, Thats cool! Now I can post about Brook)

Brook walked around then frowned when she spotted the ferret she never seen before. He looks like he deserves to be here. She thought. She sat down and frowned once she heard Skittles growling and snarling after Ned appeared and told her terrible storys of why he had died.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Thu May 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Wrath hissed as he saw the Shining Stars, "They are ALL pathedic worms! ALL of them are disgusting! They don't deserve to even breathe!" whenever he spoke, it always seemed to come out as a hiss, "The very weakest are their two former leaders, Fergie and Starshine. (Not a typo, he really got her name wrong.) and every one of their ferrets who are under 9 months old," He hated every ferret, good or bad, and he found the Shining Stars something to hate more than anything.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu May 20, 2010 11:46 pm

Brook looked at Wrath. She said nothing but growled slightly. "He might drive me nuts if he keeps on complaining!" she growled quietly and looked at Shining stars.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri May 21, 2010 1:43 am

He snorted, then turned and saw Brook, he hissed again, "What do you want!?!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri May 21, 2010 1:45 am

Brook just frowned. "I want nothing from you or anything." she growled slightly and walked farther away from him and loked down at Shining stars.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri May 21, 2010 1:47 am

He snorted again, "Want nothing eh? Well doesn't that make you worthless?" He smiled evilly.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri May 21, 2010 1:48 am

Brook looked at Wrath and stood up. "Worthless? I want nothing okay! Not right now." she growled. She looked down and frowned once she seen that Skittles was growling and hissing at Ruby from the Mafia.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri May 21, 2010 1:52 am

"To be worth while you must want something, otherwise you are just nothing but a simple breeze that no one notices, I only took control because I wanted EVERYTHING, something you wouldn't understand you foolish young jill," he sounded cold to the bone, the kind of thing that would send a chill down the spine of the most hardened, even a fighting dog. He looked devilish, like he was still lusting blood, because he was.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri May 21, 2010 2:51 am

Brook frowned. "What did you want? Ambition? Revenge? Everything you wanted probably envloves blood-thirsty stuff." she growled. She bared her teeth. "I will get what I want, And don't rush me!" she growled harshly to Wrath.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri May 21, 2010 3:54 am

Wrath sneered, "You are not truely dark if you do not lust blood, it's what makes you worth something, again, someone as nieve as you would never understand."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri May 21, 2010 4:22 am

Brook stood up. She hissed this time. "I wouldn't be here if I've done nothing bad in my life!" she snapped and stalked away. "Don't talk to me!" she yelled.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri May 21, 2010 6:25 am

Wrath ignored her last comment, "There is a differance between bad and evil, you'd only be here if you have the darkest soul filled with hate toward every living being except yourself, even your own offspring would be your greatsest enemy," He snarled remembering how his own daughter had murdered him.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri May 21, 2010 7:15 am

Brook frowned. "I let my sister kill me, I would have killed her If I hadn't hesitaded!" she growled. "I just couldn't kill her but after she killed me I was outraged, I went back and broke her legs, she died soon after." she hissed.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri May 21, 2010 5:39 pm

"Sp technicly, you still were resposible for her death?" He smirked, "You shouls have killed that kit of yours! She shows high possibility of being the fufutre leader of those pathedic Shiners!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri May 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Brook bared her teeth after Wrath said, 'You should have killed that kit of yours!'. She hissed. "I would never do such a thing! I don't care that she's close to becoming leader for Shining stars!" she snapped.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat May 22, 2010 5:03 am

He smirked evilly, "Then you don't belong here! You are too weak! If you couldn't kill a simple kit, then you are by far weaker than either Charlotte or Al, and you should be in the shadow relm!" The shadow relm he spoke of was where ghosts who never could reach the light linger, inbetween life and death, the living can't see them, they are no more than empty shadows, that ferrets see in their sleep, never knowing what they even are. wrath smirked again, "Al was stupid to let you join! I'd NEVER have let such a weakling like YOU in! And if I had, I would have killed your kit myself! And there would have been nothing you could have done about it!" He spoke the truth, he was by far larger than Brook, and if they'd been alive, he could have killed any ferret he wanted all to easily, the only reason Charlotte was sucessful in killing him was because she made a deal with Al saying that if he helped her kill Wrath, he'd become leader, and they attacked him in his sleep when he was most vulnerable. Even then, they had come out with nasty wounds.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon May 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Brook said nothing. She didn't flinch at his tone or was shocked. She just frowned and stalked away. "He's so stupid! Every ferret who wants to live with Mafia is far worse then stupid! Their Idiots! Stupid slimes! I hate them with all my life!" she hissed loudly and darted away then finaly she was out of sight.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue May 25, 2010 4:32 am

He snickered, in this place, he could hear her words, no matter how quiet, he sent a telepathic message that could only be comunicated between the dead, 'Then why did YOU join, and stay 'til your dying day, I guess that would make YOU stupid slime too.' He made it sound like she had just insulted herself, BIG TIME. He sent another message, 'You had the choice, you abandoned your friends for us! That shows how dark you are! Peer into their very souls and see just how much you hurt them when you chose the Mafia over them! You didn't belong anywhere, too selfish to stay in the Shining Stars, yet too weak to live in the Mafia, so where do you belong?' He should have left her with something to think about.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue May 25, 2010 5:34 am

Brook didn't stop or turn back she just kept walking. She hissed and darted away.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue May 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Wrath snickered and thought out loud, "coward."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri May 28, 2010 10:22 pm

"I'm not a coward! Your a coward!" Brook sneered and darted off. She sat down and frowned. "I hate this place, And why doesn't Wrath just leave me alone!" she raised her voice at the second sentance.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat May 29, 2010 1:31 am

"Because you always keep egging me on!" Wrath hissed, "I have watched you, and that is always what you did, you always had to have the last word didn't you!" Wrath smirked, he did rather speak the trusth, he had watched how Starlight and Brook faught, and how Starlight tried to end the fight, but Brook was actually the one who would say 'leave me alone or I'll tear you apart' the threat was what egged Starlight on to keep arguing, he snickered, "You must learn to keep your thoughts to yourself!" He turned and with a blow of dust, he vanished.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat May 29, 2010 6:06 am

Brook said nothing and frowned. "He's so stupid." she spat. "I'm goning to go visit my daughter." she decided. She got up and vanished.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat May 29, 2010 7:32 am

Wrath snickered, "That young fool! She is so nieve! She has no idea how to even keep her jaws shut!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:35 am

Wrath saw Brook had returned and smirked, "So... how'd it go?"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:11 am

Brook glared at Wrath. "Horrible, My daughter hates me." she growled stalking off. "Don't even bother talking to me, I'm not in the mood." she sat down and muttered under her breath.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Wrath snickered to himself, "What a weakling..."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content