Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Roleplay - 16th of June

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Roleplay - 16th of June - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay - 16th of June

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:37 am

Sparkle sighed again. Though he and JD had never really been best freinds, he still wished he could have saved Starlight's mate.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:25 am

Skittles heard Starlight's and Sparkle's conversation. Nothing interesting. She turned and walked up to Gretchen. "Can you keep an eye on Dawn while I go out and get a drink? I'll be back in a few." Skittles dipped her head in thanks, turned and hopped out of the burrow. She headed towards the creek and started drinking. She looked at her reflection, then she seen something hop into it. She smiled, it was a frog. She leapt in after it and into the water making a large and loud Splash! Her head shot up and looked around for the slimy creature. Once she spotted it and raced after it laughing as she splashed around in the water.

Gretchen smiled as Dawn opend her eyes and looked up at Gretchen. "H-Hi Gretchen." she choked out. "Hi Dawn, How are you feeling?" she asked. "Good, Better then before." Dawn squeaked. Gretchen heard something, was that water? Someone was playing in the water, and the only one she knew that was headed towards the creek was Skittles. She was playing in the water again! What would Megan and the others do if they found out? She tryed to ignore the sound but it was to loud to ignore, she was afraid Starlight and Sparkle would hear and go out to scold and punish her for playing in the water after they had told her to stay away from wet things.

Last edited by Fergieforever on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:57 pm

(Anyone going to RP here? I'm just going to edit my post so you guys could reply)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Sparkle's ears pricked at the sound. He looked at Megan. "Didn't we tell her to stay out of the water? Just when we were trusting her to go by herself to get a drink. I suppose I should go over there and rescue her when she starts drowning."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:38 am

Megan sighed, "I get the feeling she'll die before learning just how big a gamble she's making."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:58 am

Sparkle was a little confused. "So you don't want me to go get her out of the water...?" He asked.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:01 am

"Do go get her out of the water, but you must tell her, we won't always be there to save her, there will come a day when she gets carried downriver and there would be nothing we could do, and she'd be gone forever, just warn her," Megan sighed.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:34 am

Gretchen pricked her ears listening to Megan and Sparkle. She turned to Storm. "Hey! Watch Dawn I'll be back in a few." she hissed in his ear and turned. She hopped out of the burrow and headed towards the creek walking fast. "Skittles!" she hissed.

Skittles jumped, she had thought it was Megan but then seen Gretchen. "What?" she asked getting out of the water and skaing herself off. "Megan and Sparkle are coming to get you because your in the water! I suggest you hurry and hide in the tall grass and dry yourself in the sun! Hurry before they get here." she warned. Skittles gasped and raced off to the tall grass. She layed down and hoped Megan and Sparkle weren't already looking or her by the creek.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:57 am

(Oh noes! I hope the Shining stars thread didn't get abandond! XD)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:14 pm

(I'm just waiting for Kusuma to post as Megan.)
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:51 pm

(I wasn't sure what to post, and I thought it was FoodIsYummy's turn XD)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:44 pm

(Oh oops it is my turn! I missed your post Kusuma. Sorry!)

Sparkle nodded sharply and left the burrow, trying not to limp. He made his way down the the river to find that no ferret but Gretchen was there. "Where'd Skittles go?" He asked, frowning in confusion.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Gretchen eye's widend. She forgot she never lied! "Sh-She went to the tall grass to warm herself." she squeaked the shut her mouth. Dang it!
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:01 am

"Okay, I'll go talk to her," Sparkle said and started to walk in the direction of the tall grass. He looked back over his shoulder. "Thanks Gretchen," He said and disappeared into the tall grass. "Skittles?" He called.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:41 am

Megan sat at the entrance of the burrow thinking about Skittles. She was deeply worried, she had to learn that the rules are there for a reason. If she were to be swept away, there would be nothing they could do.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:45 am

Skittles fur was almost dry. She looked up at the sound of Sparkle. "Sparkle?" she asked. "Umm, Over here." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:46 am

Sparkle padded towards Skittles voice. When he reached her, he looked at her fur. It was mostly dry, but he could see traces of water on some of it. But she'd been out here in the sun, so obviously it would've dryed some. "Skittles, why did you purposley disobey the rules and go in the water?" He asked, getting right to the point.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:25 am

Skittles frowned. "I chased a frog, it hopped right into the water, I'm a kit what was I sopposed to do? Let it get away without being played with?" she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Sparkle frowned. "There is plently of other prey in this area. It would have much safer,and much more sensible, of you to just let the frog go and find something else," Sparkle said. "You want to be treated like an adult, you have to act like an adult."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:18 am

"Fine, I was getting a drink anyway. Maybe I'll find a butterfly to play with. But I'm a kit, I won't act like an adult until I'm a little bigger but I guess I could try." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Sparkle frowned. "You said you were chasing a frog. Now you're saying you were getting a drink," He said. "Tell me the truth now, Skittles."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:16 am

"I was drinking, then the frog leapt into the creek so I had to chase it." Skittles frowned, why couldn't Sparkle understand that she just wanted to have fun?
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Sparkle sighed. Skittles didn't seem to get it. "Just stay away from the water unless you're getting a drink," He instructed and turned back. His leg was really starting to hurt from standing so long.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:37 am

Skittles rolled her eyes and followed Sparkle quickly passing him by.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Sparkle growled at himself quietly. He hated being injured. It made verysday things, like walkings, standing, and hunting, a chore.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:00 am

Skittles looked behind herself and grumbled a bit. She fell in beside him feeling bad for passing him by when he had an injured leg.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Sparkle swallowed back another growl of annoyance. He knew Skittles was trying to be nice was walk with him. And he was being grumpy. But her taking pity on him made him feel even worse than her passing him.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:10 am

Skittles looked at the ground as she walked not looking up at Sparkle. She didn't looked up or anything, she could run into something but she was smart enough to avoid things.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:20 am

(Sorry for double posting but no-one seem's to be RPing here)

Skittles looked up finally at Sparkle, seeing his expression she felt hurt. "Whats wrong Sparkle? Mad that I feel bad for you because your leg is injured? I thought you would like my company, But I guess I was wrong." she turned and veered off to the left grumbling as she stalked away. "Don't bother looking for me!" she called over her shoulder to Sparkle.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:13 am

"Skittles! You ignorrant kit!" Sparkle bellowed after her. Why didn't she see that if she wanted to be able to be treated like an adult, she had to act like one?
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next