Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Roleplay 8th of June

3 posters

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

Roleplay 8th of June - Page 12 Empty Re: Roleplay 8th of June

Post by Kusuma Tue May 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Megan ran after Skittles, "If I did you'd simply run off and die like you are doing now! You give none of us any good reason to trust you! Next thing you know you'll be saying 'let me kill myself or I'll kill Starlight's kit's instead'!!!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue May 11, 2010 11:01 pm

Skittles looked up at Megan. She bared her teeth and growled. "Why on earth would I say that!" she snapped. "I only want to be alone for a few moments!" she growled. "You know what! I've had it with you and Sparkle!" she spat. She backed up. "Stay away from me Megan!" she hissed. She darted off, she raced up the hill and then darted down it, she was on the other side, a few moments later, she was out of sight.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue May 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Megan was outraged with Skittles, and before Skittles was out of earshot she screamed, "FINE! But you must promise one thing! You must NEVER come back!!! You are no different than BROOK!!!" she was too in rage to hear herself.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue May 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Skittles didn't hear her. She kept running and running. She didn't relize she cross the Prince pack border. She darted off and triped she rolled away and then started crying. "I hate you Megan." she cried.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue May 11, 2010 11:08 pm

(I said BEFORE SHE WAS OUT OF EARSHOT she HAD to hear that.)

"SEE IF I CARE!!! MAFIA!!! YOU WERE A MAFIA AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE!!!" she screamed. Then she turned and vanished back into Shining Stars territory, if Skittles ever returned, she be chased back out like any other common intruder.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue May 11, 2010 11:11 pm

(Yeah, Okay, Skittles ignored her then)

Skittles kept walking off, her tail drooping head hung low. She didn't reconize the scent of the Prince pack. She walked by the bush that Lavender and the others were by. She didn't reconize that they were even behind the bush.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue May 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Megan snorted as she approached the burrow.

Casanova was the only one still awake, he was breathing hard, but was still awake and managed to hold his head up. He looked to Megan, "Arrre you alllight?"

Megan ignored him and layed down in a seperate chamber.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue May 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Skittles thought she heard something. She looked at the bush and shook her head. "There can't be anything in there." she squeaked and sat down. She started crying again.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue May 11, 2010 11:17 pm

(Let's move to the Prince Pack forum now)
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue May 11, 2010 11:18 pm

(Okay)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed May 12, 2010 1:50 am

(Few mins later.)

Megan smelled Skittles nearby, it was time to teach her a lesson about traitors. She lept out of the burrow and raced toward where the scent was coming from, she spotted the cave (or burrow) Skittles was in and barked a war call.

Hearing the call, instinct took over and JD followed.

Not knowing it was Skittles and wanting to protect her kits, Starlight took off after them.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed May 12, 2010 1:56 am

Skittles whiped around. "Oh great." she growled. She turned around and went deeper in the burrow. "H-Hello?" she asked.

(I was thinking an old ferret living in the burrow, Do you think you could play him/her? His/Hers could be any name. I'll explain more after you post)
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed May 12, 2010 2:01 am

ooc: Can it be a wild animal instead, like a weasel or a mink?

bic: Megan reached the entrance and guarded it.

Starlight and JD seeked out the other two entrances and guarded them. Whoever was inside was trapped.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed May 12, 2010 2:02 am

(Yeah, Okay. You pick)

"Hello?" Skittles asked again. "I need to speak with you!" she called. She whiped around and seen Megan the other entrances were blocked to. "You've got to be kidding me!" she hissed.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed May 12, 2010 2:07 am

"Yes," came a voice from inside the shadows. An old (I'd choose a marten but they live in trees.) long-tailed weasel appeared, he was almost as small as Skittles due to the fact that he was a weasel and ferrets are larger than weasels, "Mey I help you?"

Megan, Starlight and Jd all began to start digging out the burrow entrances.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed May 12, 2010 2:10 am

Skittles looked at him. "Yes, A wise spirit told me I had to come here and see you, I need help." she squeaked. "I don't know what it's about, but I have this journey I need to fullfill." she squeaked quietly.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed May 12, 2010 2:13 am

The old weasel chuckled lightly, "Sounds like something out of a story."

Megan was getting close to Skittles and the weasel. She was snapping her jaws and snarling, she looked more like an angry dog than a territorial ferret.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed May 12, 2010 2:15 am

Skittles back up. "There digging out your home! I should have never come, There distroying your home!" she squeaked sadly. She nodded. "But I have no clue where I have to go and what I'm sopposed to do!" she squeaked loudly.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed May 12, 2010 2:18 am

The weasel shook his head sadly, "I'm afraid I don't have the answer to your problem..."

Megan spotted Skittles and managed to break forward, she clamped her teeth tight onto Skittles' flank.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed May 12, 2010 2:20 am

Skittles yowled. She scratched and did everything she could to have Megan let go. "No good brat!" she snapped at Megan.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed May 12, 2010 2:24 am

Megan thrashed her head back and fourth sinking her teeth even deeper, Skittles had no right to call her a brat, she was the one who tried to warn Skittles that if she left she would never be welcome back, but seen as an enemy like her mother. She threw her paw forward and pinned Skittles' head down.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed May 12, 2010 2:30 am

Skittles frowned. But then feet appeared in front of her, she didn't reconize it until she looked up. She gasped when she noticed it was Brook.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed May 12, 2010 2:34 am

Megan also saw Brook and yelped in shock, so shocked she backed right out of the burrow.

The weasel looked up at Brook curiously.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed May 12, 2010 2:43 am

Brook frowned at Megan. She hopped out and hissed. "What has your brain popped out of your head?! Don't you know Skittles is just a kit and you try to kill her? She made that journey because she had to and you attack her." she snapped. "Don't touch Skittles Megan, Or you'll regret it." she hissed. "Your going to see me in your dreams tonight, My face is going to haunt you all the time." she growled.

Skittles tilt her head. Her mother is trying to help her! But why? Brook had always been a bad ferret. Skittles eyes flashed. "She had some of her good spirit inside of her." she whispered. "Wait, Brook never was a bad ferret, the Mafia didn't even change her!" she whispered quietly. "But why had she gone where she went?" she wondered outloud thought it was quiet.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed May 12, 2010 2:50 am

Megan hissed, "She's a traitor! Just like YOU Brook, and f.y.i. ya'll don't scare me, ya'll never did! If you actually cared about her you'd know that she is constantly trying to KILL HERSELF!!!"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed May 12, 2010 2:56 am

Brook sat down. Before she could speak another ferret stood by her side. "At least you came to help me out here!" she growled.

"Oh calm down Brook." the ferret squeaked.

Skittles noticed Fergie. She hopped out and frowned at Megan. "I am not constantly trying to kill myself." she growled.

Fergie sat down. "Megan, she has nowhere else to go." she squeaked. She looked at Megan and shook her head. "Why on earth is she a traitor? And your not the leader are you? Starlight is, You do not make the discisons, Starlight does, So if Starlight says Skittles can stay she stays." she squeaked. "And I'll have to do soemthing to Skittles." she looked at her. She padded up to Megan and whispered in her ear. "I take her memory away, she'll forget everything that happend today, so she won't go run off and not tell you where she's going, Megan trust me." she squeaked and steped back.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed May 12, 2010 3:03 am

"NO! She DOES try to kill herself! Why else would she constantly jump in the river knowing she might very well drown even after we told her to stay away from the flowing water!" Megan was still outraged.

Starlight overheard and stepped over, "I'm sorry Fergie, but I'm afraid Megan is right. Skittles has caused many great problems taking away from our time hunting and restinmg when it is vital. If she were to stay, it won't be long before every ferret in the clan is constantly fearing for their lives and running away from their own shadows, as leader I cannot allow that to happen."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed May 12, 2010 3:16 am

(Sorry had to go eat)

Fergie nodded. "I see, I should have never visited." she squeaked. "Or how about this? I won't ever visit here again! I'll promise you this, This will be the last time you ever see me, I'm never coming back for anyones help." she growled. She looked at Skittles and nodded. "But I will come for your help, A kit like you can't survive out in the wild." she squeaked and frowned at the Shining stars. She faded soon after.

Brook frowned. "Okay Starlight, We were always enimies, I'm going to help Fergie with Skittles, So you won't see us ever again." she growled then faded.

Skittles watched as her aunt and mother turned back into the wind and dissapeared. She looked at Starlight and the others and bared her teeth. "If you ever want me back don't bother come looking for me! I'm leaving and never coming back!" she snapped and darted away.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed May 12, 2010 3:31 am

(Sorry it took me so long to post, internet connection problems.)

Megan didn't respond, there was no point. Skittles may think whatever she wanted, but the truth would remain. She was just as much a traitor as Fergie and Brook. She snarled then turned and headed back to the burrow.

JD followed.

Starlight stayed where she was. Once she was alone, she broke down sobbing. She called out to who ever could hear, "I QUIT!!! I'M NOT GOING TO LET MYSELF SUFFER!!! NO ONE EVEN CARES THAT FIVE OF MY KITS WERE KILLED!!! EVERYONE IS TOO SELFISH TO SEE THAT THERE ARE INNOCENT SOULS ON THE LINE!!! NO ONE!!! I QUIT!!! I QUIT BEING LEADER!!!"

JD and Megan were too far away to hear.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed May 12, 2010 3:37 am

(Its okay I have the same thing sometimes)

Skittles was far but she heard every word Starlight said. Now she felt bad. "WHY! WHY DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS!! I DIDN'T CHOSE TO LEAVE! I WANT TO GO BACK TO SHINING STARS!!!" She wailed and darted even farther tears poured down her face.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next