Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Greetings

5 posters

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by ferretrunner Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:10 am

Hello everyone. I am owned by three lovley ferrets. I also enjoy role play.
My furchildren are: Lady Tosca, Koda Bear, and Taliesin.

See you in the game! Greetings Icon_biggrin

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by Fergieforever Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:31 am

Welcome ferretrunner! I'm Fergieforever, I used to own a ferret named Fergie. This site is really fun, you'll love it here! Smile In the roleplays, I play Skittles she is easy to make her mad, and shes brave, she'll talk back at the leader of the pack, she hates the Mafia. In the After life in Heaven I play Fergie who died, she's with Starlights kits and Ned from Mafia. And Brook, Shes evil, shes in The other place along with Wrath. Hope you have fun! Very Happy
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Welcome to the site ferretrunner, I'm Kusuma, the administrator of the site, (but the rp was Fergieforever's idea) I own a bautiful little jill named Megan. And I play her here too lol. Anyways, I hope you have los of fun here, I'm just about to start the new rp day so you can introduce your character(s) to the clan you want them to join.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:48 am

That's cool. I was wondering how new characters get introduced. I was reading over the bios and stuff on the site. It looks intriguing. I guess you read the cat warrior books. A friend of mine suggested I read them. I read all the books in the local library.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:56 am

Well Kusuma doesn't really read them, I read them. I'm waiting for the money to get The fourth apprentice, I can't wait to start reading it. Yeah, It's very fun on this site, I love Rping here.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Yeah. I started the next rp day so you can make a character and introduce your character(s). It is at the moment early morning in the rp.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:58 am

Hi! I'm FoodIsYummy! I have two ferrets named Draco (he's a white and brown male) and Hermione (she's a brown female). Yes their names come from Harry Potter. On here I have Sparkle in the Shining Star, Ruby from the Mafia, Prince, Fuzzball, and Coco in the Prince Pack, and Echo in the Shadows. I can't wait to rp with you!!!
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:01 am

Do I put my character into new character bios? Or accepted ferrets? Do I just jump into a group? Just want to make sure I jump into the right place.

I was thinking about playing twin kits, about 3 months old. Young uns who somehow managed to get lost in the big bad world...

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:09 pm

You can put you new characters in New character bios. Your charcters sound cool to. Can't wait to RP with you ferretrunner! Very Happy
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Hi, im new Very Happy I was wondering, how do you join the ferret group? Do i just hop on in?
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi Wolf, welcome to the site. I'm so sorry things have been... dead here for a while. Maybe this site can get back up and running.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Good Very Happy
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down