Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Richy - Charming Sweetheart of the Shining Stars

2 posters

Go down

Richy - Charming Sweetheart of the Shining Stars Empty Richy - Charming Sweetheart of the Shining Stars

Post by Kusuma Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:09 am

Name: Richy

Looks: Siamese ferret (means they have yellowish fur and a v-shaped mask)Looks sorta like a black-footed ferret because of his coloring but is completely domestic.

Eye Color: Grey

Personality: Passionate, kind, accepting, charming, confident, sweet, (Later shown to be untrustworthy)

History: Most of his past is unknown, but he escaped his human home as a pet. He was fixed so every time he tried to join a rare clan, he'd try to join, but without the strong ferret smell that comes from non-fixed ferrets, he was outcast and seen as incapable of surviving the wild (Don't ask me how I just needed a reason XD). He comes across the Shining Stars.
Theme: None yet, but I'm working on it.

Plot: (If it's okay with FergieForever) I was thinking he could be a temporary love interest for Skittles, until they are one year old, when she catches him doing something that breaks her heart. He tries to explain to her, but is faced by another male who had always been jealous of the two of them, and they get into a major brawl. Skittles comes between them and stops the other male from seriously injuring Richy. The other male (who hasn't been introduced yet) tells Richy to get out now and in fear, Richy runs away and is never seen again. Skittles then turns to the male and could thank him for standing up for her, or get angry at him for over reacting. That male I was hoping would become Skittles' permanent love interest.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Richy - Charming Sweetheart of the Shining Stars Empty Re: Richy - Charming Sweetheart of the Shining Stars

Post by Fergieforever Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:01 am

Oh this sounds great Kusuma! I really like it! And of course this is okay with me :3 And Richy sounds like a cute ferret.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Richy - Charming Sweetheart of the Shining Stars Empty Re: Richy - Charming Sweetheart of the Shining Stars

Post by Kusuma Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:06 am

Awesome! Did you get my PM?
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:22 am

Yes, I just read the whole thing and loved it!
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:55 am

Fantastic! 8D
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum