Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Roleplay - 23rd of June

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of June - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay - 23rd of June

Post by FoodIsYummy Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Sparkle had been just a few feet away from the females when he heard Starlight talking of Brook. He stopped in his tracks. He remembered all those times when Brook was so horribly mean. He remembered how he'd always defended Starlight. He was nice to her. He had loved her. And then JD swooped in and took her away. He tried to shake away the thoughts. Why couldn't he let Starlight go? She loved JD, even now when he was dead.

(Sorry, I've been really busy lately.)
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:55 pm

ooc: It's okay. That happens to me all the time.

bic: Richy followed Skittles, "Hey, where are ya goin'?"

Megan saw Sparkle and padded up to him, "Are you alright? You look kinda down."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:21 pm

"No where in particular," Skittles squeaked. She headed towards the river that bordered the Mafias territory with Shining stars. "This is the river me and Starlight fell in once, I was drinking and ended up in the river, I floated off into Mafia territory and was end up hit in the back of the head." she had to speak up at the sound of the roaring river. She growled at the thought, she hated the Mafia so badly, just thinking of them made her skin crawl.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:42 pm

"Who's the Mafia?" Richy asked curiously.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:59 am

"The evilest pack you'd ever meet." Skittles grunted at the enemies name. She just looked ahead at the river, her eyes gazing at the waves at the lapped at her paws.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Richy looked nervous, "Then shouldn't we head back? I mean, what if they see us?"
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Skittles laughed. "They can't come on Shining stars territory or else they'd regret it, anyways, they're always hiding on the other side of this river in the forest, they only show their self if planning to attack us or if an intruder crosses their border," she didn't care if they seen her, she'd snap back like she has been with them.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:52 am

Richy shivered, "I-I'm going back, this is getting to be a little too much for me!" He turned and started to head back toward the burrow.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:11 am

Skittles made a grunt and growl mixed together, she watched as he left. "When you think your having fun a male always spoils it," she rolled her eyes and chased after him. Once catching him and hopped in front, blocking his path. "What's your problem?"
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:31 pm

"Look, I'm sorry, but I'm a pathetic fighter and if they came over here I wouldn't stand a chance, if the group didn't get here in time, I just don't know what would happen if they did choose to attack," Richy said guiltiy.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:46 pm

"Richy! They're not going to attack anytime soon, it's been peaceful ever since the battle when they killed Starlight's kits. They're not going to come here," Skittles stepped aside to let him go, she just headed past him, grumbling as she left.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:46 am

Richy whimpered, "I'm sorry Skittles! Do you hate me just because I afraid?" He sounded a little depressed.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:30 am

Skittles just frowned as she heard him and went over to the river. “Being afraid is what I call weak, I'm not scared of anything, which is mainly why I call myself brave,“ she said to herself.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Richy looked shocked at her words, without another word he turned and ran back to the burrow, his head held low and his shut tight.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Skittles opened her jaws wide and instead of drinking, she dunked her whole head in. She missed getting into water, and she sure wasn't gonna let Richy find out she loved it. She lifted her head, water dripping off of her fur and whiskers.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:51 am

Richy reached the burrow and sat alone. He curled up and sighed sadly.

Starlight saw him and stepped over, "Richy? What's wrong?"

Richy looked up at her, "It's so hard to answer that question when nothing is right."

Starlight sighed, "Why don't you take it from the top?"

Richy nodded, "Well, Skittles took me to the creek that borders our territory. I got nervous and tried to head back. I told her I was afraid, and she said fear was weakness, I guess, since I was so afraid, I knew she meant I was weak. I really want to be her friend, but how can I if she hates me for being so scared?"

Starlight glared, "Fear isn't weakness Richy, it's smarts." Starlight wanted to say more but couldn't. Her mind was flooding with thoughts, mostly of what Skittles said, "You had a good reason to be afraid, caution is not cowardice, nor is carelessness courage." Starlight stood up and went off to think.

Richy lowered his head, thinking about Starlight's wise words, 'Caution is not cowardice, nor is carelessness courage.' It echoed in his head.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:11 am

Skittles got up, shook, and tryed to dry her head. After getting it as dry as posible, she headed back to the burrow. Once reaching it, she hopped in and headed towards her chamber. "Hi Starlight," she said before walking off to lay down.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:31 am

"Skittles, I need to speak with you, I it true that you told Richy that fear is weakness?" Starlight peeped softly to Skittles.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Skittles looked up, her gaze confuzed. "I said that I thought it was weakness, but it's normal to get scared. Why? Did Richy hear me by mistake and thinks I hate him for being scared?" she sighed. "Where is he? I'll go and apologize,"
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:14 am

"Skittles, that's not the point, the point is, fear is not weakness, it's what keeps us alive, weakness is when you are vulnerable, open to be killed, carelessness is weakness. Skittles, fear is a part of instinct, and you must listen to your instincts or the price could be fetal, do you understand?" Starlight didn't sound angry, just worried.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:31 am

Skittles got to her feet and nodded. "I understand, I must've put it wrong." she shook her head. "Where is Richy though? I want to go and apologize for acting the way I did."
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:24 am

"He's above ground, and it wasn't how you put it, it was THAT you put it, and just as a warning, I think you should know, that the biggest reason I was worried when I heard you had said that... was that it sounded a lot like..." Starlight lowered her voice, "your mother."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:16 am

Skittles eyes widened and frowned. "No! I will never sound like her!" she hissed. Calming herself she opened her eyes after closing them. "Don't mention her name, I'll go insane if I hear that I sound like her," she turned and headed above ground like Starlight said. "Richy?" she called.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:19 pm

starlight sighed and shook her head, Skittles just had to hear the truth, saying that fear is weakness, would be something Brook would have encouraged.

Richy looked up as he saw Skittles coming, "Oh, hi Skittles."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:45 pm

"Listen," Skittles walked up to him and sat down. "I'm sorry for saying that you were a weakling, I really didn't mean it," she said quietly. "And if you think I hate you for being scared your wrong, I just learned that it's okay to be scared," she said.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:32 pm

Richy smiled, "It's okay, but I guess I was a little more afraid than necessary."
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:50 am

"Well, anything you'd like to do now? It gets kind of boring over here," Skittles squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:56 am

Richy just shrugged, "I don't know, it's getting late... wait! I got it! Follow me!" He jumped up and ran into the nearest tree.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:23 am

Skittles reculantly followed, her eyes were wide with amusement as she chased after Richy. "What is it?" she asked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:17 pm

"You'll see," Richy led Skittles to the top of a large hill covered by trees and shrubs. He came up to a small cliff edge and stopped. "Look at this!" He looked out at an amazingly beautiful sunset on the horizon, and the view made it breath-taking.

(Here's an idea of what it looks like, I had to make this last minute so it isn't nearly as beautiful as I would picture it.)

Roleplay - 23rd of June - Page 3 Sunset10
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next