Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Roleplay - 16th of June

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Roleplay - 16th of June - Page 3 Empty Re: Roleplay - 16th of June

Post by Fergieforever Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:10 am

Skittles growled when she heard him, but she didn't care, at least Gretchen didn't act that way towards her, or Storm. She walked back to the creek, surprised to see Gretchen was still here. "How did it go?" the older ferret asked. "Not very good, Sparkle's leg was hurting and I walked past him but when I come back to give him some company he get mad! So I walked away and he call's me ignorrant." she growled. "Tough." Gretchen sighed. She looked up, better be heading back to the burrow, I was just collecting some grass to dip them in water so Dawn could drink from it, She must be very thirsty." Gretchen grabbed her mouthful of grass and started to walk back to the burrow. Skittles followed. Gretchen headed below, bringing her blades of grass over to Dawn. Skittles wondered if Sparkle had reached the burrow yet, she frowned and headed over to her sleeping chamber, she was exhausted.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Sparkle took a detour from the normal route back to the burrow. He didn't feel like being around other's right now. He walked through the grass, absorbed in his thoughts. Soon he found himself farther upstream the creek from where they usually went to get water and hunt. There was a very beautiful little waterfall there. He watched the water gracefully pour down from a heigher branch of the creek into the lower one by his paws. Then he did something that he used to do very frequently, but he hadn't done in a while. He thought of Starlight. How he'd defended her from Brook. How JD showed up and they were constantly fighting over her. How she chose JD. How much he loved, loves, her. He discovered tears were seeping down his cheeks, wetting the fur on his face.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:43 am

"Sparkle." a voice said from behind him. It was soft and sweet, Sparkle could probably guess who she was even without looking at her.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:57 am

(Fergie?)

Sparkle hurried to act like he was taking a drink of water. Then, making it look like an accident, he dunked his head in the cold creek water to hide the marks of his tears. Making himself looked surprised at getting his head wet, he turned around. "Yes?" He asked.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:45 am

(Yup)

Fergie laughed. "You didn't have to hide your tears from me."
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:48 pm

"What tears?" Sparkle asked, trying to make himself look confused/surprised. Sparkle was too proud to admit he'd been crying.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:57 pm

"You know I could see you, I'm an Angel, What'd you expect?" Fergie sat down. "What's wrong? You can tell me you know, and I seen you and Skittles bickering again, Skittles went and told Gretchen on you." she giggled a bit.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:05 pm

"Oh, okay," Sparkle said. He sighed. "I was just thinking about Starlight. That's all." He explained.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:58 pm

"Sad that she picked JD over you?" Fergie knew that was the reason, he loved Starlight, when she was alive Brook and Sparkle would bicker everyday because her evil sister would mess with Starlight. Fergie sighed, looking at her feet, the battle with Brook and Wrath still fresh in her mind, she wanted to tell Sparkle right away. "Sparkle, I have something to tell you." she squeaked, but the words came out awkwardly.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:38 am

Sparkle had been looking at his paws, fighting back more tears. "What?" He asked. His voice caught, like voices do when you're about to cry or have been crying.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:15 am

Fergie looked at Sparkle, thinking about what to say first. "A few months ago, A ferret named Wrath from, well, the place where the bad ferrets go came to Heaven with Brook, they attacked me, Ned, and Starlights kits, I couldn't attack them all at once." she sighed hanging her head sadly. "We lost Ned, He went to join the, other place, where the bad ferrets go."
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Sparkle frowned in confusion. "What how? Ned was so nice. How could he go there?"
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:53 am

"Because of something I did, Please Sparkle, Don't make me go into that. I really don't feel like talking about it." Fergie slunk back, just in case he wanted to know what she did to make Ned... leave.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:58 am

Then why'd she bring it up? Sparkle wondered. "Oh, okay," He said. "Sorry but, is there a reason you're telling me this?"
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:52 am

Fergie shook her head. "I just wanted to let you know, And I thought I should visit you, you seemed like you needed someone to talk to, more like chat." shesqueaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:59 pm

Sparkle nodded. "Okay," He said. "But it's okay. Really, there's nothing I can do about it. But, um, do you mind if i ask you something?"
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:30 am

Fergie smiled. "Anything," she replied soft and sweetly.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:05 am

"Has JD, you know, joined you yet?" Sparkle asked awkwardly. He wasn't sure how Heaven worked really. Would it be days before JD got there? Minutes? He didn't know, but Fergie hopefully would.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:29 am

Fergie tilt her head. "JD? He died? Well I certainly didn't see him, I watched over all of you, but I had no idea he... well, died." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Sparkle nodded sadly. "Yes. We went back to look for him...," He trailed off. "Starlight's really upet."
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:23 am

Fergie twitched her ears. "I should have kept an eye on him, I don't know where he is, I'm sorry. Do you think, well, I could go and talk to Starlight? Would it be best if I did? I think it would be best if she let all of her feelings out." she squeaked, then itched behind her ear with her hind-leg.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:17 pm

"Yes, maybe." Sparkle said.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:03 pm

"Okay, And while I'm at it I'll talk to Skittles to, and see how she is." Fergie squeaked. "Good-bye Sparkle, I may visit sooner or later, but I'll be back." she turned and vanished.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:54 pm

"Bye, Fergie." Sparkle said just as she was disappearing. He sighed. Talking to her helped, a little.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:14 am

Fergie appeared outside of the burrow, she called softly. "Skittles!"

Skittles pricked her ears and lifted her head, hearing her name. She got up and walked towards the burrow exit and hopped out, gasping when she seen who was calling her. "F-Fergie! It's you!"

Gretchen followed Skittles out of the burrow, she wondered what Skittles was talking to, nothing was there? She walked off towards the river, a nice drink from that pretty river would be nice. Walking further, she picked up a scent. Sparkle. she thought. Gretchen went farther until she seen him. "Sparkle?" she asked stepping out of some bushes and walked up, sitting down next to him.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:28 am

"Hi Gretchen," Sparkle said. He tried to manage a smile, but failed.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:38 am

"Whats the matter?" Gretchen asked. "Your usually never down like this, You don't have to be afraid to let out what your keeping inside." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 pm

"I already did. To Fergie." Sparkle said, watching the water in the creek flow.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:45 pm

"Fergie? Oh yeah I remember her." Gretchen looked at her paws. "You probably don't feel like talking, huh? If not I could leave." she squeaked.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodIsYummy Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:21 am

Sparkle shrugged, giving no other response.
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next