Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

[u]MUST READ[/u]

3 posters

Go down

[u]MUST READ[/u] Empty [u]MUST READ[/u]

Post by Kusuma Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:33 am

On Tuesday me and my family are going to a theme park nearby and I'll be gone for three days. While I post this I think I'll also mention that I'll be gone for a week next month on a cruise. During these trips I'll need someone to play my characters and start the new rp days if needed.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

[u]MUST READ[/u] Empty Re: [u]MUST READ[/u]

Post by ferretrunner Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:41 am

Have fun, Kusuma. Where's the cruise? Do you like roller coasters? I think my favorite coaster is still "The Beast" in King's Island. I haven't been there for years.

I've led rp's before. I'd be glad to help out, if you want me to. PM me and give me a more clear idea of how your world works in the game.

Is there a shaman/healer and religion (like Star Clan) in this world? I gathered from Fergie being a guardian-angel ferret, something along those lines is possible. I was thinking of Limmerick possibly becoming something of a shaman/healer, unless one of the other players is already heading that way.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:11 am

The cruise is on the Pacific, it's going to dock in Alaska then come back. I have never been on a REAL roller coaster actually, the last one I went on was when I was six and it was just a very small one that didn't really do much.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:18 am

Have fun Kusuma! I went on a roller coaster near California, It freaked me out so bad, I was out of breath when we went down. We got banned from the hotel because we left our dog in the car when it was super hot and the windows were up. She started barking which caused the people to get annoyed, the person who was annoyed called the manager (I guess) and he called my dad and practicly called the police and threw him in jail for keeping three animals in a hot car, we got worried and went to see what was keeping him then the person who called my dad opend the box my hampster was in and my hampster got out and ran around the car. We left the place and the manager banned us. When we stoped at a gass station my sister looked for Bieber (My hampsters name) and found her fur. She said Bieber was dead Fergie killed her by eating Bieber.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:44 am

Lol, once me and my family went on vacation for three weeks, when we came back, Megan was fat, the food was barely touched, and our two hampsters were missing. XD
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:16 am

Omg, how weird lol. We found out Fergie killed Bieber because she had blood on her nose, we founs her and her eye was missing and she was bloody everywhere. I was so mad at Fergie, I almost cried when I seen Bieber.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Location : On Chicken Smoothie Rping with my friends and on Youtube talking to my cusin Jessica! or on this site!

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:11 am

Yeah, I can understand getting angry at the ferrets. But, to them, those "rodents" are "food." A ferret's gotta do what a ferret's gotta do. It is hard, though. For us, the hamsters are friends. Merlynn (RIP) killed my rat, Star. Star got loose and Merlynn was an effective little hunter. I still feel bad about that. I didn't get Star's cage latched fully. I thought I did.

Kusuma, have you ever been to the west coast? I live in WA. I've never been to Alaska. I hope I can go sometime. The pictures look incredible.

I didn't like roller coasters the first time I road one, either, fergie. I went on one because my older brother dared me. lol. He was such a brat. [u]MUST READ[/u] Icon_biggrin I really started liking them once I got past the absolute terror I felt the first few times. I don't like heights. But, once I rode enough coasters, I stopped being so afraid.

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:58 am

I was always afraid of roller coaters, even when I was a little girl. And yeah I didn't get so mad at Fergie that I smaked her and stuff, I was just mad but I understand why she killed Bieber now because she thought Bieber was prey. And that wasn't the first time I road a roller coaster, I'm going to go see my dad in a few months, I'll be there for two months. And we're going to, I forgot what it was called, and a roller coaster goes straight up and straight down, I will never be able to handle that. NEVER. Lol.
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:39 am

I'm BACK! Very Happy

Yeah, we had a hampster named Cupcake, cutest little teddy bear hampster in the world. ^^
She was bitten by both Megan and Otter. She lived though, she died of old age.

I went on one roller coaster. I swear I screamed my head off the whole time! XD
I found a video of it on youtube. Check it out!

Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ferretrunner Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:00 am

I've been on that coaster. I liked it. It's a fun ride. Especially going through the tunnels. Did you get a chance to go to the water park?

Last edited by ferretrunner on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

ferretrunner
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergieforever Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:21 am

Omg, just watching that vid made me out of breath lol. Wow it looks scary but not like the one I went on, I was scared out of my mind!
Fergieforever
Fergieforever
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:25 am

Lol, yes I got to go to Boulder Beach. I went on Avalanche Mountain, the really tall water slides and one of the wave pools. I also went on a farris wheel for the first time... O.O
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down