Warrior Ferrets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season: Early Summer, Time of Day: Evening, Food Supply: Rich, Mating: Yes, Kits: Yes, Snow: No, Rain: No, Hail: No, Current Weather: Sunny,
Affiliates
[Desert Warriors] [Stargazers RP]

Hi, Guests!

3 posters

Go down

Hi, Guests! Empty Hi, Guests!

Post by FoodIsYummy Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:37 am

Hi! Before you decide you're not going to join, let me tell you about this site. It is super fun! I love roleplaying, and I love ferrets! How great to combine them! Anyways, it's really fun rp-ing here. Your ferrets can fall in love, make great freindships, fight, hunt, and much more! They can all have differnt personalities too! For example, I have Sparkle, a loyal Shining Star member. He will fight to the death for his pack. The one ferret he loves chose another mate, and he was heartbroken. But he moved on and still hunts and fights for his pack! And then I have Prince. Prince is so much fun to rp, he's a snobby, pampered, Prince Pack ferret that thinks he deserves to lead his pack. He hates to get his fur wet or muddy, and is afraid of just about everything (not that he admits it!). So if you have questions or anything, please ask!
FoodIsYummy
FoodIsYummy
Young Adult

Back to top Go down

Hi, Guests! Empty Re: Hi, Guests!

Post by Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:47 pm

lol! Umm i already joined but.. How do you join a ferret pack?
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kusuma Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 pm

You leave a bio in the new characters forum, when your character is looked over and you can get suggestions such as which group they would best fit into, and when they are accepted, the topic gets sent to 'Accepted Ferrets' then you can have them approach a group.
Kusuma
Kusuma
Admin

https://ferretwarriors.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Okay
Wolf
Wolf

Back to top Go down